Part 5 Nadia final

Nadia, Caroline and Katherine

Caroline interrupts the conversation between Nadia and Katherine and takes Katherine to the Salvatore Mansion, since Qetsiyah need her to perform the spell to the resurrection of Bonnie. Katherine helps with Qetsiyah's spell but exchange for help with the issue of aging, Qetiyah accepts make a spell to stop it but after she resurrects Bonnie, Katherine agrees. Katherine, Amara and Elena are ready to perform the spell. They have to give some of their doppelgänger blood to do the spell. Qetsiyah cuts their hands and put their blood on Bonnie's grimoire, when they are about to complete the spell, they are interrupted by Silas.

Katherine, Amara and Elena

When Katherine is trying to clean her blood after being cut by Qetsiyah on the hand, Caroline offers her blood to cure her but Katherine can't drink vampire's blood. After Katherine finds Qetsiyah alone in the mansion and she says it's time to do the spell, Qetsiyah tells her that she not going to help her and Katherine realizes that Qetsiyah is dying, she screams for help but Qetsiyah dies in her arms.

Katherine speaks with Nadia

Later in the college Caroline is preparing her room for Bonnie too come back to life. Then Katherine arrives and understands that she has to go. She looks for her bag but can't find it. Nadia appears with her bag and tells Katherine that she will travel to Prague and she wants Katherine to come with her. Katherine says that it's all a fantasy. She would rather rip her own heart out than do more mother-daughter bonding with Nadia. Now that she is human, it wouldn't really be that easy. She says that she doesn't want to know her. Nadia is very sad about that and then Katherine says that she's never going to see her again. Katherine leaves the room.