flesh and bone

*Play song and just split Addisons lines or pretend your Eliza*

Zed:i know you worked really hard for this job dad but you have to stop it if it's gonna hurt the wolves

Zed's dad: your right and y/n and Addison are right your all right stop this well find what your looking for in the morning you can all go home now *everyone cheered and the werewolves were uncuffed you looked around sad until you felt someone hug you from behind you turned around and saw Wyatt holding you*

you:i'm sorry i disappointed you and i get it if you want nothing to do with me anymore

Wyatt: 1. you should never listen to me when I'm angry 2.it doesn't matter we'll find it  and 3. of course i want you i infact need you in my life *you guys hugged for a little while until you saw Zed and Addison so you and Wyatt walked over to them*

Zed: i lost so that means i can't take you to the prawn

Addison:that's okay we can not go together *zed grabbed something from his pocket and it was the moonstone*

You:he found it! *you and Addison hugged him*

Addison:what's wrong

Zed: i took it i took when you guys weren't looking

Addison:we questioned ourself

you:we thought we lost it

Zed:i'm really sorry i just couldn't imagine loosing one of you and a werewolf seriuosly 

Addison:and you think i would go to the prawn with you after this no i'm putting it on *she turned around and nothing happened* so how do i look?

Bree:you look beautiful Addison but the same beautiful as always

Addison:then it's gotta be Y/n *she put th necklace on you before you could even say anything and you were lifted off the ground purple smoke surounding you you got fangs long nails  and the tattoes on your body the marking on your cheeks one of them a moon the other one a star you were sat back on the ground*

Wyatt:now that's our alpha 

Willa:go get her brother *he ran over to you picking you up in a hug before he crashed his lips on yours everyone cheered until a worker walked over to zed's dad*

worker:boss the timer won't stop

Zed's dad:no no no *everyone ran to the building but it had already exploded

Willa:what have they done *the werewolves including you started coughing*

Wynter: how come she's coughing * she pointed to you 

Willa:because the moonstone is destroied 

*you and the other werewolves went back to the den and explained everything to the elders who were to sick to travel*