a-spen in love

The aliens had beaten zed at everything. His grades and athletic records and he was bummed about it.

"Hey Eliza" I said walking up to her screen on a robot. "Hey y/n. This thing is so cool right? You know can't beat zombie tech." She said proudly. "Well I wouldn't underestimate wolf tech" I smiled at her. But then my moonstone broke the robot. Oops. I quickly walked away so no one would see. Then I bumped into Wyatt. "Hey how's it going?" He asked smiling. "Good how are you" I smiled back. "Good. We haven't really been spending a lot of time together lately. Apart from in the den but you know alone time together. So I thought maybe we could go on a date sometime like we used to do a lot?" He asked hopeful. "Yeah I would love that" I said. "Great wanna go in the forest tonight?" He suggested. I nodded and he quickly kissed me. "I gotta go now I agreed to meet up with Addison and bree" I said and he gave me one last kiss before I walked away.

I sat next to Addison and ordered (your choice). ''Everything is all set for cheer practice tonight captain" Stacey said to Addison. "Great thanks Stacey" she smiled. Then we turned around and a-spen was standing really close to addisons face. They both yelped. "Fear. I recognize that emotion" they said happily. They grabbed a chair and sat down. "Oh great leader of cheer, I need your help." They said in a sadder tone. "Yeah of course" Addison said. "I have a feeling I cannot define. My palms are sweaty and it feels like space moths are in my stomach" they explained. "Space flu." Bree said. "I think you have a crush a-spen" Addison said. "Crush?" They said making a crushing hand motion. "No it's like you like like someone" Addison explained. "You know love" I said. "I do not know" they said. "It's when you connect with someone" I said. "In a really strong way" Addison added. "And desire, somewhat irrationally to be with them?" They asked and Addison and I nodded. "Yes that is it" they nodded happily. "Who's the lucky person?" Bree gasped. "A zombie" they said. "Oh! Bonzo is so not available. Hey hold my glasses y/n" she said and stuck out her hand. "I love zed" they quickly said before Bree punched them. "Uh, you love zed?" Addison asked as I handed Bree her glasses back. "A-spen uhm I love zed" she explained. "We both love zed. How wonderful" a-spen said with a big smile. "Yeah you can't like her boyfriend" Lacey said. "One must control who they love?" A-spen asked confused. "Uh well no. You can't control who you love. But zed and Addison are a couple, and they wanna be together for..." i said. "Forever?" A-spen asked with wide eyes. "Well if he gets into mountain college then yeah, Forever" Addison answered. "Or maybe he will not get in change his mind, and love me when you go away" they said happily. "Uhm let's talk about this after practice" Addison chuckled. "Practice sounds fun" a-spen said.

I walked out and saw Wyatt and Willa. "You'll never guess what just happened" I said. They looked at Mr waiting to tell them. "A-spen just said they love zed and then started talking about how he will maybe love them if zed doesn't get into mountain college" I said and they started laughing a little. "Those two will never break up" Willa said and I nodded.