【4】

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

“I don't want to go,” I exclaimed.

“You have to,” my therapist insist.

“I am not feeling fine, seriously,” I said followed by a long sigh.

“I can see, because your eyes are red, and you are often taking leave from your work too?” He said and I bite my inner cheek.

“How do you know?”

“You are on drugs, aren't you?” He said making my heart beat faster.

“I-I am not,”

“Please, it's not a solution,”

“So what's the solution? You tell me?” I raise my voice and he smiles.

“Try to Move on—,”

“No,” I cut him off

“Ok, then please go on a vacation, please. I promise that you'll not regret,” he said.

“Ok, I'll go. What if I'll still not feel good?”

“At least, try to,”

“I am not in a condition to go, but still I will, only because you are insisting.” I said and he nodded.

I grab my purse and pay him enough dollars, and step out from his cabin, but before I can reach the calls me out.

“Listen,” he said, and I turn around.

“Yes?”

“Take care,”

“You too, Mr. Min Yoongi and Thank you,” I said, and he nodded showing me his gummy smile.

.⋅ ❈ ⋅.

I shove my hands in the pocket of my long coat, before pulling my beanie down, to cover my ears. I am sitting on a bench and admiring the view in front of me.

A breeze blows, and a lot of pale pink petals are falling down from tree sadly and sadly, like a fairy flower. Its departure is the tree's unretained, or the wind's heart is like this. The cherry tree full of Sakura flowers, is looking beautiful in front of the calm lake.

I take a deep breath and smile. He was right, I am feeling much better after coming here in Texas. To be honest, I don't want to enjoy, because I know I can't.

That's why, I choose a calm place, where there is no one and I can admire the nature peacefully, and memorize him beside me.

He promised me to take me to Japan, so that we will enjoy cherry blossoms together, but promises are meant to be broken. So, I decided to visit USA.

Every little thing is making me remember him more. I am loosing hope, even if he told me not to. It feels like someone is stabbing me inside, I feel like, I am dead.

I close my eyes and rest my head back on the top of the bench, and try to feel him, which I did successfully. A small smile appears on my lips when I feel him touching my cheeks slowly.

Then, I heard the thing, that I wanted to hear from the past six months. I know it's not real, but it feels like, he called me.

“Baby?”

───※ ·❆· ※───

Update as promised! btsjungkook148