【1】

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

“Don't you trust me?” He softly asked.

He tightens the hug and planted a kiss on her head. His heartbeats are her favorite song, she feels safe and secure in his arms, her whole stress vanished when he hugs her. How can she let him go?

“Grace,” He ruffles her hair and pull back.

“I promise, we will meet,” He holds her face between his both hands.

“When?”

“I don't know,”

“Where are you going?”

“I can't tell you,”

“I am not letting you go,”

“Trust me, please,”

“I do, but I can't let you go,”

“I request you,”

Tears flow down on her cheeks, she close her eyes and cry, and he let her cry, because maybe it is the last time, he is seeing her tears, her wet eyelashes that are touching her rosy cheekbone.

He rests his forehead against her and hold her tight, maybe for the last time, but he is not able to tell her that it's the last time, but he needs to.

“Whether I remain here or not, you'll always remain somewhere in me, when I get the last sleep, keep coming in my dreams, ok?”

“Shut up! Will you?” She open her eyes and cup his cheeks.

“Don't say things like this, please,”

“Why? Are you scared to lose me?”

“Yes, because, if I am living in your arms, I want to die in your arms too,”

“I promise, we will meet, because stories end, love stories don't,”

“But Tae, I am still feeling unsure,”

“I'll be your hope,”

“Just tell me when will you be back?”

“I don't know, maybe I won't comeback ever,”

“T-then a few minutes ago, you were giving me fake promises?”

“No,”

“Taehyung stop confusing me,”

“On that day, the sky will change its color, purple color, will be enveloped all around. There will be thundering clouds, there will be a dawn of dry leaves, and the timeless rain, that day, we will be one, forever,”

“These kinds of things never happen,” She yells between her crying.

“It will happen and we will meet,”

With that he press his lips on her and hold her close to him. They both got lost in the kiss, her heart keep missing beats. He realized that he is going to starve for this forever.

They kissed before but this kiss is different, there are lots of unsaid words, but they both can hear them from their fast beating hearts and flowing tears.

The instant he drew back from her lips and looks into her perfect eyes, somehow he feels guilty of not telling her the truth, she is going to be broken, she will wait forever, but he will never come home, but he can't do anything about that, because neither it's his fault nor hers.

“Grace, when it rains, know that I am in the raindrops, when the sunshine tease you, know that I am in the rays, don't forget me, I'll always be in you,” He said, and she nodded with a sad smile.

“Then I will wrap myself in the breeze that will touch you while flowing away, but I will stop to stay close to you,” She replied and for the one last time they collapsed in each other's arms.

“I'll miss you,”

“I am already missing you,”

───※ ·❆· ※───