Sting | 11

- Prisoner, can't you off my mind.
***

"Natsu I've told you a number of times to stop sleeping in my bed without me knowing..."

"Awe but it's so comfy!"

"That's not my problem! Now can you please go? I was in the middle of something," Natsu frowned and pouted like a five year old and started slumping to my window.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone to your weird creepy culty stuff!"

"THEY'RE NOT CREEPY OR CULTY NOW SHUT IT AND LEAVE BEFORE I DESTROY YOU!"

Natsu then hopped out my window into the darkened alleyway of the city, I then closed the window and locked it for the night.

Man that's like the third time this week I've had to kick him out my apartment, no wonder Lucy just officially banned him from her's.

Well anyways he's gone now so I can focus back on my ritual, a ritual you may ask? I was given a couple of new Sanguine blood magic books and read a few pages of boosting one's blood flow in the body to cause the magic power of the caster to go the max.

Given to me by Skarlette the blood godess herself, ain't no way a mere human can just have these lying around and god forbid that someone from the guild find out that a book like this even exists. My magic is already on thin ice for being a dark magic, only reason why it isn't is because I'm only one in a million who's been able to control my mind and lust cravings for power.

Yes... people can go insane if they wield blood magic, that's why almost no one in Fiore dares to even think about learning. It is a lost magic of the Mortal War so I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who wields it right now.

Who knows, maybe that'll change in a few decades or even centuries time. Okay but anyways, let's continue my ritual shall we?

"With the blood of The Sanguine..."

Huh?

Wait, does that mean I have to...

Okay Y/N, please don't get it on the carpet I just got these deep cleaned and if I even dare see an ounce of blood on this beige colored carpet, I might as well just end myself right there.

I wanted to punch myself at what I was about to do next but hey, it's gonna be worth it... right?

I feel like even if I say yes I'm gonna be lying so I'd rather not say anything.

I took the ritual blade that laid right in the middle of the black salt pentagram. Without hesitation I sliced my palm with the sharp blade not really feeling anything since it was with my own blade so any pain I inflict on myself is basically nonexistent.

I raised my hand over the pentagram right in th middle, letting the small droplets hit wood floor, and yes I do have a separate room for my own rituals.

I looked back at the book and by the books words, it states I have to place my hand in the middle and let the blood take control???

Huh?

What kinda black magic crap did Skarlette give me? I've done my fair share of these rituals but none of them allows the actual blood take over or move around.

I mean, I guess so, what am I really losing here? Besides all that hard work cleaning the carpets if I were to get a drop on it but I'll cry myself to sleep about that another time.

I then laid my arm out in front of me in a sitting position, it was honestly a very awkward feeling when I had to lay it down, and just like book said, I felt a tingle. That tingling was from the blood droplets that ran down my wrist now reversing their path up my wrist into the air.