Rogue | 4

- My Heart is Heavy.
***

"Man I'm beat..."

Where the hell is the infirmary?

It's not like I need a patch up but I just need some place to sleep for a bit, that fight with those two Dragon Slayers took a chunk out of my energy.

It was a good fight though I will admit, till I had to deal with both of them at once because Natsu just had to be sitting in a mine cart, and if course his motion sickness got the best of him.

So I had to fight both of them, I won thankfully but damn they were strong, especially the dark one, Shadow Dragon Slayer I believe.

Hope he doesn't hold a grudge, would like to be acquainted with him, he seems match to my attitude and aura.

Awe what the hell, I'm attracted to him okay! No point in hiding it, something about him just makes me wanna be infatuated with him I can't explain it.

I highly doubt I have a chance now since after mine and Natsu's match, they were defeated heavily by me, in terms I wouldn't want to be face to face with someone that I lost to.

Oh-

Speak of the devil himself.

There, stood Rogue.

He was leaning against a door frame with, a frog cat? Cat frog? I have no clue but it's cute, and that's all that matters.

He held the small creature in his arms as I could tell his whole body seemed bandaged up, he looked frustrated and tired.

It honestly kinda hurt seeing him like that, I wonder if it was my own actions.

I was hesitant to approach him thinking he would curse me out or tell me to leave him alone, but simply I fighting an internal battle and if he were to look over at me it would look like I was staring at him like a creep.

I swallowed my pride and walked towards him with no plan in hand.

"Rogue someone's coming!" The little creature said.

Then the dark haired male's neutral face turned to an annoyed one.

Ouch.

I sighed deeply, "uhh... hi?" I said so nonchalantly.

He huffed and turned away no longer looking at me.

"Please don't hurt him! He's been harmed enough!" The small pink- oh it's an exceed.

The small exceed was now on the floor now begging me to not harm Rogue.

I squatted down and smiled softly, "I'm not gonna do any of the sort, I was gonna see if you two were okay-"

"Why the hell do you care?"

I sighed but I saw the pink frog exceed's once tense and scared demeanor drop to a somewhat calm one when I petted their head.

Rogue was watching my every move like as if i would hurt the small kitty, which I would never simply because this one was honestly way too adorable.

"I felt bad alright-"

"Felt bad for what exactly? You humiliated me and my comrade out on the battlefield! And now you're here seeking for some sort of gratitude? Damn and I thought our guild was corrupted and sly enough."

"Rogue!" The small exceed called out, even the cat knew that wasn't true.

"Look... I was genuinely worried, I know how intense your Master can be, what else was I supposed to do? Sit there and take the loss after disappearing for seven years? That wasn't gonna happen, and I never intended on humiliating you or Sting in the arena, I promised my guild I wasn't gonna lose..."