Part 1

Izuku Midoriya.

A rich and beautiful omega, petite and fit, slim but thicc ;-;. He looks very fragile almost like a glass doll, you need to lock him up for him to be safe. And that's what his whole life was. Since he's from a very rich family, he's popular and very well known to almost the whole town however he never had a proper relationship with anyone outside of the walls of his mansion. His parents Inko and Hisashi would always make sure he is surrounded by multiple guards making sure not a single person could go near him. Izuku is also a pretty boy, people wouldn't just go near him for his money but also for his beautiful aura. Alphas these days couldn't control their selves so now Izuku's security doubled. He only has tasted freedom once and he wanted to have it again, to have friends and to live freely. He's on his way to being the Midoriya heir obviously after he graduates. Izuku has always been a good pup, he agrees to everything his parents wants and does what they tell him. You also wouldn't wanna call Izuku a spoiled brat, his parents do spoil him a lot but he receives whatever they give him and asks for nothing even though deep down he wanted one thing. Inko and Hisashi weren't bad parents, they just wanted what's best for their son even if it means they have to lock him in. Izuku tried escaping once but almost every citizen who sees him outside of his home's gates reports him immediately to his parents.

It's almost his graduation and he was looking forward to leaving his parents' mansion and try and live freely. However, his pretty doll life has just began. Izuku's parents decided to get Izuku an alpha right after he graduates. No matter the gender as long as they're a capable alpha willing to protect their little doll. While Inko and Izuku were having their tea at the garden, Inko mentioned the arrangement with Izuku. He tried to say something but whenever he talks to his parents, the words that comes out are nothing but "YES". He tried to stand up for himself at least once but it would look like he would be the one in the wrong. His parents gave him everything, everyone would die just to be in his shoes right now. So he clenched his heart inside and agreed to his parents for what felt like the 1 billionth time.

Izuku graduated and was ready to face the future, to face some stinky alphas. Izuku sat down with his mom in a room and alphas came in one barging in as the other one leaves. Izuku hated the scene, the alphas were purposely letting out their own scents thinking they did something. Izuku hated that, Izuku hated alphas, how they smell, how they act, and how they think their superior just because their on top of the chain. Apparently at the end of the day, Inko asked his son if he had any interest in any of them. Izuku wanted to tell her how much he hated it but once again replying with a weak "Some were interesting". Inko smiled and went to who knows where. After sometime, she came back with her husband and it looked like they were gonna announce something and they were. It was obvious Izuku hated every alpha out there so Inko and Hisashi made a backup plan. Izuku will be attending a date with the BEST alpha there is in town. Izuku once again agreed, he was pissed. He was surprised that his parents wanted him to dress extravagantly, was this alpha really the best? He was told that the family he's from is one step ahead of them, he was below this one. He went to this fancy restaurant's entrance and the security was busy taking care of the people inside. Izuku looked around, Not much people. It was an open escape but obviously if he ran, the guards can just catch up with him and take him in lockdown. He was staring at the road when this motorcycle parked just a few steps from him, he looked at the guards and the huge door and back at the guy riding the motorcycle. Without hesitation, he jumped on the motor and grabbed hold of the man's shoulders. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK!?" the man protested. "listen, if you don't wanna die, just drive and get me out of here". The man still had his helmet on so his reaction was far from visible. They both heard shouting and saw guards running to them, the man gave out a loud "tsk" before Izuku heard the motor roar and set off IN A VERY DANGEROUS SPEED! Izuku was scared for his life, It was his first time riding a motorcycle but he's sure this kind of speed was out of law. He looked back and saw his guards struggling to get in their car and some were just running after them. Izuku took his phone out and smashed it in the road and pretty sure that approximately broke in pieces rating the speed of the motor. After a few minutes, they ended up in a cliff very nice for viewing the city. Izuku landed on some nice grass and took a wild breather. The man who just helped him kidnap himself took off his helmet to reveal a very handsome man looking 2 years older than Izuku. He had spiky blonde hair and red ruby eyes. Izuku didn't know what to say, he just jumped in a random stranger's bike and asked him to take him away. "Well? explain what the f*ck I just did", that line pretty much described the man, impatient and easy to piss off but kind enough to help you escape from a blind date. "sorry, I was just trying to escape from something. Thank you so much for helping me" Izuku stated while bowing down to the stranger.
"You better be ready to bail me out once I get thrown in jail, let's say it would take you about 3 million dollars?" the stranger said. Izuku gulped down a bump in his throat and was sweating, he was low-key scared. That guy looked like just his age but pretty much acts like a full grown adult. "Just kidding! bwahah! You're easy to make fun of"
"That's just mean!" Izuku shouted while pouting. "What's your name anyways? Mine's Katsuki Bakugo" "I'm Izuku Midoriya, thanks again for helping me out"