The next chapter-1

The whole love house started shouting when they heard treasure. But y/n just stood there trying to understand what was going on. Like really? What she wanted happened...but most of the orphans wanted to be adopted by treasure, that 0000.1/100% that y/n had just lowered to -0000.1(even if this is a number)/100%.

You couldn't say she was disappointed, she was just a bit, just a bit unhappy as she had very less chances of getting adopted by a group not even a group the group that she loves. Not like she really did think she had a nice chance of getting it.

The orphanage called everyone into the auditorium (which was just another room not the auditoriums in schools and colleges). They wanted to discuss the dates and times alongwith that they wanted all of us to stay discipline and be good.

After listening for half an hour which felt like months they were sent back into their dorms(cabin kind of things.) She and her friends (close friends) were in the same dorm(close friends include -somi, Mirae, Nari and sooji).

Somi was continuously praying, to be honest you could say everyone was. They all were so exited and happy alongwith worried and nervous.

'Guys, if I get adopted, I am going to miss you guys sooooo much' Mirae suddenly said. All of them agreed nodding. They have know each other for years and them getting seperated...you could say wasn't that pleasing for them to hear.

After that long sleep all of them got up from their sleep and freshened up. After that they went on with our schedule. The first groups coming to meet the orphans were Blackpink and Got7. Nari and Mirae were getting very hyped. They started cleaning thier room. Love house announced that each of the groups were going to take rounds around the love house the whole day and interact with everyone.
The one that the like would be the one that they adopt.

After getting the room/cabinet/dorm cleaned all of them sat down waiting for the groups to come in. This was their first time meeting idols in person and they couldn't wait.

After sometime they heard a knock at out door. Everyone froze, seeing this y/n got up to open the door and came in blackpink and Got7 together.

Everybody just couldn't believe what they were seeing. You had to see Mirae and Nari (they were shook).

The members entered their dorm saying hi and sat on their beds. They were so shocked that the forgot to say hi. Sooji realised that and quickly gave a small 'hi' all the members smiled. Nari and Mirae were pushed forward so that they could talk them as they had completely froze where they were.

The members laughed at their cuteness. They spent around half an hour talking to eachother. Especially Nari and Mirae, they were so happy to meet thier idols and were happy the whole time. The groups had to leave as they had others to visit. They gave thier goodbyes.

Love house announced that they were going to give the results at the end after all the groups had chosen.
The next day it was treasure's and mamamoo's turn. Y/n was very exited. She really wanted to put a good impression.

The next day came and she woke up extra early to clean the room eventually waking everybody up. She felt bad but could not help it. After that I carried on with my daily routine and waited for treasure to come in.

After some time there was the same knock on the door.

As expected I went and opened the to hear...

'FIND YOUR TREASURE! HELLO WE ARE TREASURE!'

.__________________.___________________.

Hello everyone, I have got another chapter. This was a boring one but I just had to write it. Anyways hope y'all enjoy the upcoming chapter and book.

Ok then losts of love and happiness
Jaismyne ❤️