The result

It was the morning treasure had to decide the one they wanted to adopt.
They did remember the ones they thought were the best.

All of them sat together in a circle in the living room to start giving them their opinions. Everybody had to have someone in their mind and they have to tell the members about them and why they think they like the person.

It started with the youngest. Everybody had distinct opinions. But the one thing that was missing is that none of the orphans wanted to get adopted to look after them. They mostly wanted to become popular and stay with their biases.

This was the problem untill hyun suk and Jihoon both at the same time remembered(I don't know why lol) and shouted:-

'Y/N!'

Everyone got scared by the sync both of them had suddenly. Then Haruto said 'Y/n? Y/n what?'.

Hyun suk continued 'A few days ago when we went to visit the orphanage there was this very peculiar girl I met. She was a teume you see. She was shy but when you let her speak she will go on. Jihoon was also silently listening to our conversation you could also ask him. I asked her if there was any reason she wanted us to adopt her-'

Hyun suk was cut off by Jihoon who continued 'she said that her main reason was that she wanted to look after us and appreciated the hard work we do. Her words were touching and she did seem sincere. What do you guys say?'

Junkyu said 'I think that she was the only one who thinks that way, do you guys agree?'

Everyone nodes agreeing to junkyu.

Jae hyuk said 'so do you agree in adopting y/n?'
.__________________.___________________.

It was the result day. And no one had gotten proper sleep the day before. Y/n stayed up all night praying to God to get adopted.

She got up early as her mental alarm is set to seven. She was exited and happy alongwith worried. She got the mixed feelings you see.

All of them got up after sometime and were getting ready go to the auditorium as they thought the names would be announced the auditorium.

But all of a sudden one of the staff members sudden called for sooji. All of them got scared because they were never before called randomly before an announcement. She was taken by them and did not come back! After an hour or so the staff started calling everybody(close friends) each hour and at last y/n was left alone.

She was getting scared when all of a sudden she was also called. She went with the staff. She also wanted to ask where the hell were her friends but she was scared to. She was taken to Korea's love house's incharges news where there were four other orphans alongwith my friends. My friends!

Seeing her friends y/n was so relieved but what was the reason for them to gather? The person in-charge told another staff member to tell take them out to the parking, the parking was an open area where the cars go and come from they call it the parking but you could say it isn't.

All of them were taken together in a line and no asked a question. When the arrived the parking and what they saw left all of them speechless.
•_____________________________________•

Hello again everyone I hope this chapter was interesting and well written. I am also thinking about doing a daily update but I shall think abot it.

Anyway lots of love and happiness
Jaismyne ❤️