Charlotte, Becky - Scar~

Charlotte and Becky once again, got in an argument. Throwing hands around in the air.  The kitchen used to be their favorite spot, now, it's filled with arguments and distance.

Charlotte was attempting to cut up their slices of cheese for their dinner, Becky yelling from the other side of the kitchen. Becky yelled while Charlotte simply nodded, "mm,hmm"

"Ashley, are you even listening!?" Becky snapped. Walking closer, "yes Rebecca, I'm listening" Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Then answer me! Why are you texting him!" Becky stood behind her, her face a shade of red. "I didn't text him Rebecca" Charlotte started to lose her temper with the subject.

"Yes you did!" Becky pushed Charlotte forward a bit. Charlotte of course, sucked in a breath, before continuing. "Ashley! I watched you!" She pushed her again.

Ashley was getting more and more frustrated. "Rebecca, you don't get it. I didn't fucking text him" she snickered. Her started to cut faster.

Rebecca wasn't having it. "Ashley I fucking watched you" She pushed again. This time Ashley really wasn't having it.

She turned around a bit to quickly for Rebecca to step back. The knife slicing open Rebeccas arm. Rebecca yelled in pain. Ashley gasped. Dropping the knife mid air.

"Omg! I'm so sorry!" Ashley went into protective mode quickly. Reaching out for her arm. Rebecca started to cry from the pain. She never been cut so deep before, maybe when she was younger.

"A-Ashley" Rebecca whimpered. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to- I- let me get a towel" Ashley quickly rushed across the room to get a towel.

She rushed back. "Sit, sit" she pulled up a chair for Rebecca. She sat down with a small cry. Ashley quickly tried to cover the cut. "Why might have to go to the hospital" Ashley frowned.

Rebecca sighed, "It hurts.." she pouted. Ashley started to cry. "Ik ik, I'm so sorry baby.." She sniffled. Rebecca looked around her face.

"Hey, hey..just give me a kiss" Rebecca wanted to resolve the conflict. Ashley leaned forward to kiss her lips softly. They staid for a minute before pulling away. "I love you.." Rebecca whispered. "I love you too"