Charlotte x Becky ~ Ash...

3rd POV:

Something was so off to Rebecca recently. Ashley would wake up in the morning, smiling wide. Brush her teeth, get ready, and leave. She would come back, sad..down even? She would undress, lay down and sleep.

This bothered her because she is her gf..and she knows Ashley is cheating. She doesn't kiss her or hold her anymore. She'll come back, hiding the hickeys on her neck with crap makeup. Rebecca was hurt, at first. She got used to it, it's been almost 2 months now.

She loves Ashley. To much to let her go. It seemed like Ashley lost feelings for her. Ashley was avoiding her, cheating, like..what is she supposed to think.

Its been a normal day. Ashley got up all happy, left. Came back a few hours later sad as ever. Rebecca didn't understand why Ashley was upset though. She was just gonna go back tomorrow. She was just gonna repeat. Why be sad about it? Maybe she wasn't happy with Rebecca at all that she didn't even wanna come home to her.

That all changed tonight. Ashley did something different tonight.

Something different wasn't in her everyday activities~

Rebecca was washing the dishes from the food she made for herself since Ashley was..gone. Ashley just got into their home. Setting the keys down on the counter.

The first thing off. Usually they are on the living room table.

Rebecca heard a sharp intake then a sigh. She looked back at the blonde just for a few seconds to make sure it was her. When her eyes landed on the woman...she wanted to sink. Deep into the dirt. This was gonna be when Ashley breaks up with her..

Rebecca internally started to freak out. Turning back around. Slowly doing the dishes with slight panic. She heard footsteps. Coming towards her.

They stopped.

Then arms wrapped around her waist, a chin was placed on her shoulder, and a chest pressed into her back.

The second thing off. Usually she would be on the couch, not with Rebecca. Let alone wrapped around her.

Rebecca sucked in a small breath. She felt her chest pain, her breath slowed. Ashley laid her head down, a small smile on her face as she looked at Rebecca.

Rebecca glanced over. "What?" She asked, confused by her actions. Ashley shook her head slowly, "You're just so gorgeous" She whispered, the smile growing a little.

Third thing off. "Gorgeous" wasn't in her vocabulary. "Pretty" or "hot" maybe even "sexy" but not gorgeous.

Rebecca ran her eyes around Ashley's face. "Rebecca..I love you" She said more sternly. To Rebecca that meant she meant it. "I hope you never forget that. I..I really do" her voice broke a bit.

Rebecca noticed it quick. She turned off the water, whipping her hands before turning to the blonde that started to tear up, in concern.

Fourth thing off. She never cry's. Ever.

This scared Rebecca.. she really is gonna end it..

"Oh course I'll never forget, what's this about?" Rebecca asked, moving a hand up to Ashley's cheek. Ashley smiled a bit and Rebecca could tell it was forced.

"I just feel like I'm gonna lose you-" she corrected, "like I am losing you". Rebecca saw the pain In her eyes. She wasn't just hiding the cheating..there was something else.

"You'll never lose me Ashley. Just tell me, what's going on?" Rebecca pleaded softly.

Ashley frowned. It took Rebecca off guard. She gulped and suddenly looked down, away from Rebecca. "I don't know how to tell you this.." Ashley frowned more.

Rebecca sucked in a breath. "You're gonna break up with me aren't you?" She asked almost more as a fact. Ashley's face went to conflict-ion. "What?" She asked softly.

Rebecca started to tear up herself. "T-thats why you keep leaving for- for whoever you go to see. A-and you're never happy with me" Rebecca started to cry. Her love for Ashley was strong, and the slightest of doubt in their relationship scared her to death.

Ashley looked around her face. "Who I go to see?" She mumbled. Suddenly giving her a smug look. "You think I'm cheating on you?" She asked almost in a chuckle.

Rebecca whimpered quietly. "Aren't you?" She asked. Ashley moved back a little. "I can't believe you would actually think- No Rebecca. I'm not cheating on you. Nor would I ever cheat on you." She sniffed.

"T-then?" Rebecca sniffled too. Ashley moved her hands back to herself. "I've..I have been seeing someone. Someone that I didn't know still remembered me anymore.." Ashley started to smile.

"My child"..."my baby girl"...."Pamela"