°Close°

Hey army 💜 I came back as I promised with the sexy gangster. Things will get more intense in this story 👀 I know a lot were excited from a long time. Here we are again, enjoy! It's some action. Hope you will forgive me army.

-------------->

  Only the gunshots were heard throught the car's windows. That's doesn't help Taehyung's mood, adrenaline is kicking in, and the grip on the steeringwheel grows. His bored blue eyes looked casually on every street to process the way. He needed to think fast and miss every car, without producing an accident and being killed by that morons. He found himself too precious to die at a beautiful young age. He didn't achieved enough blood on his hands until now.

   The streets aren't that crowded for Taehyung's luck, it's worse that the night it's confusing. Sure, there were lights, but it's still dark around, not enough clear vision.

   Taehyung gritted his teeth as that assholes don't give up on killing him.

    "Pff, I bet they're angry"

   "You bet?" A teammate named Semyr said ironically while holding his head down to not be hitted by a bullet. Taehyung never struggled to remember names but it was a must. He and his teammates were nothing, just job business and lot of money in hands. As you can tell, for living good, even that it's dangerous. As a boss, he never got too attracted and sweet-shit to them, they were just his tools who worked for him, nothing more. But that doesn't mean to not protect them from danger, his teammates must live to keep working for him, until they die in a mission or quit this messy life he's in. They are very skilled and brave people to resist so much next to Taehyung, he thinks.

   "I think are a lot more professional and payed jobs than being a bodyguard" Taehyung said with a low tone, thinking in such a crucial moment "Sadly they will not be payed this month as they lost their job" he added with a bitter laugh.

   Taehyung drive how fast he could, to not be a surely target and to close the distance between their cars.

   But that happened, they had the opportunity to be next to his car, with the gun prepared. Taehyung smirked as he was aimed, with mask on "You better not hit this pretty face, ugly gorilla"

   And with that he looked fastly at the right seat at Semyr, grinning "You know, I always wanted to be a saxophonist, now hold my fucking seat"

   The other looked shocked at his boss to register what he wanted to do next, and that came off quick as Taehyung opened the car's door. Semyr gasped and took the control over the steeringwheel before crushing into a wall.

   Janet and Han still holded their guns close and shot the enemy's car from their back while the 2nd enemy car was right next to theirs, so dangerously, almost touching. And that's when Taehyung lost his mind and jumped on their car, catching the enemies off guard. Taehyung sitted cautiously on the car, trying to balance because the speed was too much, he get on his knees, feeling how the wind ruffled his blonde hair. The air current invaded his nostrils as he got a little dizzy but so happy.

   Taehyung can't destroy a car's window with his bare hands so he just took a small bomb with him, using a gun right now isn't a priority as the bodyguards stucked their heads out of the window with their guns. He needed to act fast, right now.

   His leg was holded by one of them and the gun aimed at him, but with the free leg he kicked the weapon out of his hand, inhaling sharply "Don't you know it's rude to point at strangers?"

   Taehyung almost fell on the ground as he was pulled by the leg. He gripped hard on their car to not slip off. It would be a total mess to fall from this speed and destroy his bones, he could be in coma and dream bunnies on the moon for eternity, sounds good to him but then he will not be able to finish his puzzle of 40.000 pieces he just started at home, no way, or worse.