Work Work Work

Jackson ^(Alexandru Nicusor Matei)

As our eyes stare up into one another, I can't stop my wolf from stepping forward

As our eyes stare up into one another, I can't stop my wolf from stepping forward. "Mine."

His hands grip my hips tighter. His lips dip down again and capture mine. My hands dig into his shaggy hair as his teeth bit onto my lower lip. I open my mouth and let our tongued dance. He pulls away and leans his head forward to meet the wall behind me, his breathe tickled my neck.

"All mine," he growl and takes my ear lope in his mouth, his tongue playing with my piercing. I sigh and kiss his jaw, his scruff scratching my lips.

A knock at the door pulled his attention away from me, "Alpha?"

"What is it James?" I yell back.

"Alpha Blu wished to see you," I look back at Andrew who bares his teeth and nips at me. I laugh slightly.

"I'll be right there." Andrew lets me out of his hands and I walk towards the door. Before I leave I look back at him, "Are you coming, mate?"

He smiles and walks up to me, offering me his arm to take. Drew opens the door and we walk out together. "You know this is probably about the proposal, right?"

"Oh well," I smirk up at him.

Drew knocks on the door when we get there and Lyon lets us in. I sit in once chair while Drew sits in another.

"Alpha Drake," he greet me. "Brother."

"Alpha Blu," I greet back. "Has the paperwork been finalized?"

"I sent it to your lawyers to look over."

"Thank you."

"I would like to apologise for my earlier... embarrassment. To both of you," he looks over at Drew. "If I had known I would not have implied you leave your mate for me. I only want happiness for my brother."

"Thank you, Lyon," Drew reached over for my hand. "I will be needing a pack transfer."

"Yes, I have already prepared your paperwork. We are going to miss you," Lyon passed me some files. I took them and opened the paperwork to see Lyon's signature already on the papers.

"I will sign and sent it to my pack for processing."

"You two are always welcome here," Lyon smiles at us both. "Especially when Killer Wolf goes under."

My smile drops, "What?"

"Well, it's rare that a pack in such financial crisis survives. If and when the pack goes under you are welcome here."

&[]