Chapter Three

Diana grabbed her arm, giving y/n a pleading look and forwarding it outside. Her friend taking the lead and walking you out, failing to notice the smirk on her face.

Y/n's brunette friend lets go of your arm, being faced with an unpleasant look, she was smirking suspiciously. Five men come out of the bar, three of them being the ones she rejected. "I'm sorry y/n, we had a good few years, but as you know my fathers health is getting worse as the days go. And money from the bar alone isn't enough." Her friend sighs with a slight smile, "so I decided to give you to these gentlemen-" "shut up wench (I never knew I would write that word) we told you to get her away from boss and we would deal with the shame your friend bought on our names." The men seemed to only wish you harm.

"Fine, have your way with her, thanks for the cash and its sad," Diana smile widens, "sad that I couldn't see you get tortured. I always hated you, heck my father said you where like his daughter! He never said anything nice to me! And the town-people only talk to me to ask me about when you're coming!" Diana was breathing heavily and one of the men called her a psycho bitch, she held no regret in her face and only jealousy.

You on the other hand only stayed quite, one of your trusted friends confessed her long hate towards you, it was painful. Y/n wasn't aware Diana thought of her like this, she always thought the friendship was mutual. You let out a small whimper but nothing else, yes it was painful but you sure as hell knew you wouldn't give her the satisfaction, nor to the men at front. The brunette walked away as to not bring suspicion from her co-workers, she would tell them her 'friend' felt unwell and left. The fact that she wasn't at her house would be covered once the body was found. She got cash and got rid of her object of jealousy: it was a win-win.

"I'm sure disappointed in you." Was all the y/h/nette said, Diana was confused, she ranted her hate to you, and you only said a few words? Removing the blade connected to her waist she pointed it at the men, ready to attack, only to be greeted with a large hand around one of the mens heads, leaving him hanging above the ground. It was Thorkell. Thorkell the tall, their boss was behind them, "boss its not like tha-" the five men where cut off with an axe across their bodies, the corpses landing quickly to the ground. With that Diana sprinted to the bar to avoid the monster, he sure was covered in blood.

"Why did you do that?" He hums in response, "weren't you about to kill them yourself?" Y/n was slightly angry, was it so necessary to kill? They could have been beaten up, more of a punishment seemed unnecessary. "Why did you help me." It was meant to be a question but it came of as a demand.

"I wouldnt want my future wife injured by some pests." He said that with a serious face and tone, but y/n just looked at him with a dumbfounded look, "huh?" The giant laughed, "you heard me shorty, you're mine!"

Sorry for not updating for so long! The next chapter will explain what this giant bears about, anyway see ya-