Chapter Two

A loud yell made the rest of the men grow silent and look towards the large man. "Stop being a pain in the ass and leave the kid alone!" Returing to his drink in hand the other people start to speak again and the waiters and waitress breath out a sigh of relief.

The tall man points his finger at the young women, "and you come here." Awkwardly looking at him and seeing that he wanted to help and get her out of the situation, she pushes past the three men. They had a look of displeasure yet they knew they couldn't do anything against their own boss. Sitting down across from him and some space away from his companion, she stayed silent and was about to say thank you, "eat already the food is best when warm."

"What?" She asked confused, since when do people give away food like that in this day and age. "Is he deaf?" He points an accusing finger at y/n and turns to his friend, while stuffing his mouth with food. Y/n was confused, cant he see im a women? Or is he trying to make others assume that and leave me alone? Slowly takeing a bite of some meat, she was filled with warmth, food is the best when warm she remembers her mother always scolding her for returning late home with her siblings.

"Haha! So he does know how to eat!" He smiles and his friend puts his palm to his head whispering boss. "By the way im Thorkell! Whats your name?" After a few moments she answers, "y/n." She said it quieter so others wouldn't hear apart from the two men near her. "Wait so you're a women!?" Oh so he wasn't trying to help me, he was bored. Sighing and knowing there was no reason to wearing her hood, since the entire village knew from the yell, she takes it off.

Greeted with feminine features and beautiful hair that complemented her e/c eyes. (Okay dont call me out on being dramatic, what picture im going  to do for a bit is a women who seems to be harmless and apparently cant kick ass. Oki? :3)

Little taken aback by her looks he spits his drink out (do not drink alcohol kids). "Yeah, im visiting for a bit, had a rough few months so I hoped to have a decent week! Seems like it was a little ruined but there's still time to have fun." He opened his mouth,"I thought you couldn't speak haha! Glad to know, thought ya couldn't understand me!" He laughed, way too loud but she guessed that's just how he spoke, "ahh by the way this is Asgeir, why is a pretty women as yourself here though? Dont you have a husband?"

That made her pissed off, she doesn't need a man for survival. "It was nice meeting you but I need to go." Standing up and ready to exit her arm is grabbed.