Lucina and her Mother!

Lucina got a call from the mansion's main phone. 

Lucina: Yes you've reached (Y/N) and Jackson's residence. This is Lucina speaking. And to whom am I speaking to? 

???: You should know who I am Lucina. 

Lucina: Mother? 

Lucina recognized the voice on the other line. 

Robin: So Lucina Darling, I heard that you have two new boyfriends

Robin: So Lucina Darling, I heard that you have two new boyfriends. Can I meet them? You have my complete interest right now! I want to see them so badly! Your Mommy needs some mother daughter quality time, and to find a new date! 

Lucina: Mother I- 

However, before Lucina could say anything else. She thought about Robin's words. 

Lucina: Actually Mother, why don't you come over? 

Robin: YAY!! GREAT!!! 

Soon ...... 

Lucina had to explain everything to you both as soon as she got the chance to. 

(Y/N): Robin huh? This should be good! She's really pretty! 

Jackson: So what should we do? 

Lucina: Just show my Mother a good time please. I would really appreciate it if you did. 

(Y/N) and Jackson: GREAT!! 

Soon ..... 

Robin walks inside the mansion, and she finds Lucina taking a nap on the couch. 

Robin: There's my little angel! Sleeping peacefully. 

She laughs evilly, and then sneaks over to her. 

Then she wraps her arms around her. The young warrior wakes up immediately, and then hugs her Mother. 

Lucina: Hello Mother. 

Robin kisses Lucina on the cheeks. 

Robin: Hello there Lucina. So where are your boyfriends?

You and Jackson then appear right beside both ladies! 

(Y/N) and Jackson: Hi there Robin! 

Robin blushes immediately her eyes cross with yours. 

Robin: Oh wow! You are (Y/N) and Jackson correct? 

(Y/N) and Jackson: Yes! 

Robin: Thank you for looking after my beloved daughter. I love her so much you know. She's the most precious angel in the world! 

Lucina: MOTHER!!! 

Soon .... 

Lucina gets her mother to change into more natural clothes. Lucina is wearing a white tank top, and blue skirt. Her nail polish is colored blue, and she is barefoot at the moment. 

Robin is wearing a black nightgown, and is wearing black nail polish. She is also barefoot, and is hugging, kissing, and footsieing her daughter, who is blushing, and trying to bare with the mother she loves, yet is embarrassed by constantly. 

You and Jackson then come by, and present them with a "sweet treat."

Robin: Oh thank you! Can I admit something? 

Lucina: Here's hoping that this works! 

(Y/N): Do you love us? 

Robin: Oh my God! How did you figure that out? Because of your little harem? 

Jackson: Pretty much. You're so adorable! 

Robin: AWW THANK YOU!

She pulls you both into a kiss, and then kisses Lucina again! 

Lucina: Was that necessary Mother? 

Robin: Of course my Angel! 

Soon .... 

You four are all sleeping together peacefully in the bed, with Robin mumbling in her sleep about how much she adores the three of you.