Chapter 11

Error P.O.V

Blue had passed me a note say "if you you want help to get rid of someone I can help you meet me behind the school we will talk there were no one can find out what we were going to talking out the plan on killing her I don't like it when people mess with my friend ink and dust will be joining us as well" I was very surprised that blue is willing to kill Vanessa for what happen to blue. I agree to meeting blue and dust but I have to get Inky to her mothers cars after school I wrote on the note that "I can do that but I have to get ink to her car she id really injured so I have to help her get there she cant move all that much so she needs help getting there" I had passed to Blue and he had red it and nodded.

*After the school day was over*

I got up and started heading to the nurses office and went to Inky which she was still a sleep when I got there I woke her up gently when she woke up she had look at me "Error" she said in a tired tone I picked her up gently bridal style and started walking outside the building. I saw that her mother was in the car so I went up the car and told Inks mother what happen to her and I put her in the car and said "goodbye" "goodbye" off she went home. I went behind the school like Blue said too I saw the Blue and Dust was there I went over to them and started talking about the plans with them we agreed to set up a trap by being the bait and getting Vanessa to go out with me and kill somewhere where no one can found out what happen to her. Idk if she will come out after I had said to her on the bus that I don't want her that I want Inky instead of her and I still want Inky.

I want to keep myself Inky to myself but she can also have friends as well I cant kill her friends that will make her unhappy and that will a make her sad I do not want a sad inky I want to make her happy not sad. I would do anything for her no matter what happens to me all that matters is that Inky is fine in the end I agree to what I need to do to makes sure that the plans go smoothly so that no on finds out that it was us that killed Vanessa that bitch.

Blue P.O.V

That bitch will pay for what she has done to Ink she hurt just because she wants to be with Error even though everyone knows that Error hates so much now that she has hurt Ink she has something coming to her and it will hit her hard. I finally get to do something that always want to do to kill Vanessa she is such a bitch and is so annoying think that she is better than everyone else now we are going to kill that would make me feel better inside and the outside and this is for Ink. I hope will be ok she didn't look so good in pretty bad shape I want Ink to get better soon so I can talk to her again, after we were done talking about the plans me, dust, and Error started heading home even though me and Dust live together in the same house. were even a couple as well but no one knows that in school we keep it a secret so no ones knows or can judges us either and we like it that way but at some point we would need to tell them but not right now I headed off to the shower and took of my clothes and started to take a bath. After that pajamas I got In bed with Dust and went to sleep.

Ink P.O.V

I was downstairs on the couch as my mom watched over me makes sure that I don't move because it hurts when I move my body and I hate it I am grateful that Error took me to the car that was thoughtful of him. He is just so caring I smiled thinking about him my tailed wagged a bit and my ears twitched "its time for you to rest Ink and you are staying home i will have someone watch over you and take care of you will am at work" Her mother said in a caring voice. I said in a weak tone "alright mom" "goodnight" "goodnight" I soon fell asleep peacefully