PaRt 3 ( ArE wE fRiEnDs NoW?)

Your POV

I was bored, there was nothing to do except stare at nothing and think about how my sister was doing. I missed riding my skateboard around the neighborhood with my friends. I saw Error making something that looked like a doll. I laughed at him quetily hoping that he didn't hear me laughing at him. Then I went back to my corner of the anti-void, I failed to notice Error following me.

Error POV

Did (y/n) just laugh at me! I started to blush a little

her laugh was adorable, I just want to know what's wrong

her laugh was adorable, I just want to know what's wrong. She kept glitching so much in the past 6 years, which is not healthy. I'm worried... wait I'm never worried about others! I started to follow her to her corner of the anti-void hoping to know what's wrong. 

Your POV

I sat down at my corner of the anti-void and started to cry, I wanted to see my sister again. I saved her...but died in an act of courage to save my little sis. Then I noticed Error, he was blushing a little bit, which I thought was very cute. Then he told me, 

ErRoR: " (Y/n) TeLl Me WhAtS wRoNg?"

I hesitated for a while, I didn't know if I wanted to tell him what happens. But I decided though, I needed to tell what has happing science I was unhealthy glitching everday.

You: " I was thinking about my sis...I miss her s-so m-much..."

Error: " Oh, I'm SoRrY tO hEaR tHaT (y/n)." (blushes a little 😊)

You: " Error, your blushing."

Error: " oH, nEvEr NoTiCeD."

You: " Hey, Error...Can I tell you something?" (Blushes a little)

Error: " SuRe!!"

You: "You're my best friend and can I sleep now..."

Error: " ThAnKs AnD sUrE yOu CaN (y/N)."( U///~///U)

Error POV

WTH!!! I said yes to being her friend!!! I let her sleep on my lap!? Well, his is gonna be an interesting disocvery.