PaRt 5 (I tHiNk I liKe YoU)

Your POV

Each day I noticed that Errors blush was increasing. Before his blush only covered his cheeks bones and now it covered the top half of his face! I mean I saw him blush while I was singing (even though he never noticed that I saw him staring at me). I think he likes someone and I'm the other person in the anti-void so, who is it? I kept on overthinking it then I felt exhausted and passed out from overthinking everything.

Error POV

Is it just me for is (y/n) thinking about something. She never has her serious face on unless she's thinking about why I was blushing. I will never tell her the answer because she might no...will think that I am an idiot. Then I saw her fall asleep on the white floor she looked peaceful and for someone who destroys AUs in their free time, that was enough to make my day. 

Errors mind: I'm gonna go destroy some AUs since I have a lot of free time.

_________________time skip bought to you by sleep_________________

~3 hours later~

I just woke up and noticed that Error wasn't there where he usually is, so I decided to go to ink because he was my best friend. 

Ink: " Hi (y/n)."

You: " Hi Ink, how are you?"

Ink: " I'm good thanks for asking (y/n), what about you?"

You: " I'm  good."

Ink: " So you wanted to ask me something? Right?"

You: " ya"

Ink: " Ask away (y/n)."

You: " Do you know where Error is...." ( you blush a little)

Ink: " Why are you asking?" 

You : " I just wanna know...please."

Ink: "OK (y/n)"

Ink: " He's in a castle in Dreamtale and with his boss, Nightmare."

You: " Thanks Ink"

Ink: " no problem (y/n."

You: " I need to leave now, bye ink."

Ink: "  Bye (y/n)."

Has I made my way back guess who I saw, It was Error. I blushed a (b/c) color when I saw him. He looked handsome. I think I like him, I mean we have been friends for a long time. Mabey he likes me too...guess we will...and then he rushed towards my and said.

Error: " I tHiNk I lIkE yOu (Y/n)."

and I responded with

You: " I think I like you to Error"

(A/n; if you're wondering what (b/c) means blush color.)