Chapter 4

"Excuse me, is there a seat available? I have a child with me"

Two men, a taller and a shorter, was pushing their way through a tight space of people on the boat. Finally they found a seat space big enough for both of them to squeeze down on.

"You are literally asking for an ass kicking, Tooru!" The shorter man growled glaring at the taller man.

"You know you love me Morisuke" Tooru sing-songed before leaning back trying to get slightly comfortable. He closed his eyes while Morisuke rolled his.

"'Why' is the mystery of the century" He sighed making Tooru laugh. A few minutes later a young man came to stand in front of them so Morisuke elbowed his friend in his side, "Hey superstar..."

"Hmm?" Tooru mumbled out. He opened his eyes to see a guy with a hopeful look on his face.

"You're Tooru Oikawa right?"

Tooru smiled, "Yes I am". The guy lighted up and pushed a sports magazine and a pen towards him.

"Will you sign your picture?"

"Of course! What's your name?" Tooru said taking the two objects.

"Eiko"

"Well Eiko, thank you for your support and have an amazing day!" Tooru said after scribbling his autograph and a small sentence. He grinned giving the man his things back and Eiko thanked him before going back to his friends.

"Ever the humble celebrity" Morisuke teased.

"You're just jealous Mori" Tooru smirked back. His friend snorted.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say"

Koushi parked the car by the path leading down to the beach just as the boat pulled up to the dock. He ran down towards it stopping at the start of the dock watching his friends step off the boat. As they looked up and saw him, Koushi put his hands around his mouth and shouted, "Well look at what the tide dragged in!"

His friends laughed before Morisuke shouted back, "For one night!"

"And one night only!" Tooru followed.

"Koushi and the Killer Katz!" The three men screamed together before running towards each other. They met in a group hug cracking up and as they let go Tooru looked Koushi up and down, "Well don't you look sexy for a man in his forties wearing a flannel shirt with sleeves folded up to his elbows and old jeans"

Koushi laughed, "I'll have you know that on Karasuno this is high fashion"

"Don't mind him, he's let fame get to his head" Morisuke smirked making Tooru roll his eyes.

"I got the magazine with your picture, I'm really happy for you" Koushi said smiling widely. Tooru smiled back.

"Thank you!"

They all started walking back towards the path when Koushi started speaking, "Well I hope you're ready to go from one bumpy ride to another, the car and the road are both awful"

"Mori doesn't mind, it's the most action he's gotten in months" Tooru smirked. Morisuke slapped him on his arm.

"Rude!" He cried as both Koushi and Tooru laughed. When they reached the car they all jumped in and Koushi started driving towards the hotel.