Chapter 9

I was stretching by then eraserhead had a;ready told us who we would be going against

"Team a; Shane jane & kirishima"

team b; tsu&lda

"Team c;izuku midorya &  kaminari"

" Team d ; Bakugo and uraraka"

and the rest were with the other people in my group, while time past when i was done stretching it was our turn shane and kirishima were hitting of shane keep on flirting with kirishima calling him pet names, i could see that made bakugo jealous i guess he must like him well he's out of luck once shane likes someone he's attached, we went to the ground Then i whisper to kami "you go look for the boom while i go for bakugo cause i already know he's going to come for me" he nods and he kisses lip causing me to start blushing he chuckled then i was snapped out of my trance when i hear the teacher yell "GO" kami left to go find the boom, then i hear explosions coming at me then i see bakugo running at me yelling "DEKUUUUU COME HERE YOU USELESS NERD" that just made made me had confused cause did he not just see how i'm living a good ass life and had the nerve to say that "once you let mother fuckers slide they start to think they can ice skate" i say with pity then bakugo yell "OI DEKU YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THEN ME" "i think therefore i am" i say then he blast a big ahh blast at me then i doged and ran up to him then rounded house him, he flew to the wall i was about punch him when he started to grunt and get up the he says "you know deku when my sweat builds up it makes a huge bomb" was quite amused then he starts to charge up his quirk the the teacher yells "NO BAKUGO YOU COULD KILL HIM" he said "he's not go die if he doges right?" bakugo say then he blasts it and it comes flying towards me then smirk and doge it then i hear him laugh so i just wait there until the smoke clears out,when it finally clear out people are gasping except the gang and bakugo looking in disbelief at me and me smirking i walk up to him slowly then grab his hand and flips him on his back he trys to get up but falls back down the i say " i guess i win then Katsuki bakugo"

thank you all for reading and voting update ya next time until then. Bye~