Chapter 7

I wake up and get ready and pack and go down stairs to make breakfast and wake up the gang up and pack their stuff. When I get done with breakfast I go up stairs with to pans and yell walking through the hallway clapping them together "ION GET NO SLEEP BECAUSE OF YALL AND YALL AINT GO GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME." They all come out groaning "whatcha wake us up for." Kai said with a tiered voice "you guys need to come downstairs to eat breakfast and pack your bags remember?" I said "oh right where going to Japan" Jamie said in a sarcastic voice "I chuckled well then , hurry up where using teleportation to get there since not all of like getting on planes" I said heading to the kitchen. After a while they get done and finish eating and getting ready and go to Kai and say "come on and teleport us to the ua principal office" i say happily "alright alright come on yall" Kai said and we grab our stuff and he teleports us to the office where we are met with nexu sipping on tea "then he say welcome back" "good to be back" I say "alright they you all are going to stay here until you do your concert and you will be in class 1-a and the dorms well gone and get to class" he said shooing is away and I just smirk while the others grunt , I'm skipping. Through the the hallways and finally made it to class 1-a "you guys ready" i said they all nodded and hummed "well let's go" I bust in the door yelling "IM BACK BITCHES"

Thank you all who have been reading and i voting I hope you guys check out my other story I just posted "Betrayed Izuku" well bye~