Were all here to help (part 3) last part

Leigh Anne PoV-
I'm full term pregnant and then girls and Alex and Andre we are all at me and Andre having a sleepover. Andre and Alex have teddy and Louise who are now Perrie and Alex kids because Johnnie and Katie died and Katie was pregnant so Louise is only 4 months old and perrie was the godmother of the kids and they wrote a letter.

Perrie PoV
Jesy holding Louise for me while I'm reading this later as me and Alex can either adopt them whinch we be done in 2 weeks or five to the other godparents whinch are Caitlin and she already about to have another child.
Dear pez,
We want you to be the godmother of all our children because we know you can't be a mum and it upsetting that you be an aunt but we would love for you to be a mum and aunt I love you and we really wish you argree to being teddy mum
Love John your bro and Katie
I tell Alex we going to do it and the whole family until I get a text from Caitlin.
Caitlin-I'm in labour don't worry ellie and my mum with me you cans stay and visit later p.s it a boy and we calling him Buzz.

Leigh Anne PoV
I'm having these contractions and perrie was telling us all this stuff like buzz and teddy and it sounds cute I can't wait for me and Andre family to get bigger.

At the hospital
Andre PoV
Leigh having contractions if a long labour. Pez and Alex have gone to visit cisltim as they in the same hospital. Jade and jesy are outside.
"Leigh I need you to push on the count of doctors says.
"1....2....3 push.
After 14 hours we have a baby girl.

Welcome kaylee Louise jade gray. She is going tk be cute we are not posting anything because Leigh paranoid.

Authors note
Sorry this is not good I'm tired and a bit stressed to be honest as covid really freak8nf me out again and my dad may have it now also thank you FAYC_FAYC for this request and I know the last part poor they was part 2 that I forgot to tag you in. 

Hope you guys are doing well.
Also been thinking guess my age and my name maisie.