Prt:2- Sixteen Winters

--12 years later--

Third Person~

There the small sub sat cooking the small rabbit he had managed to catch. It was his first catch in a few days, it was much and there was little meat on it but it was food nonetheless and thw fur would be good for repairing his boots, the fur had been torn last time he made to flee others... Percy spent most of his time alown... He did all he could to care for himself.. But know he had seen sixteen winters.. Mening he was of age to take a mate... Somthing he wasn't looking forward to... Why would I want some one who's just going to come and change my entire life take all the freedoms I had come to value. They've never wanted me before why should they get me now? Percy thought to himself... Though he was still yurning for some one who would care for him... Somthing all omegas wanted... Even if he wouldnt admit it he hoped and prayed someone would chose him... Though his hopes didn't rise... He was little more than a stray... Nothing special about him... Well... at least he didnt think so... But how was he supposed to judge... He never met any other subs... After his fath-... that night... he had never gotten to close to other wolves... He wouldn't risk it...

He wouldnt be able to fight back, so why chance it... Though that didnt stop him from longing for some to care for him... But he had learned to ignore that years ago...

Percy's Pov~

Sides... Percy thought all the alphas would be after the pretty subs... They wouldn't want a... mistake... Male subs shouldn't exist.. Thats what he said... And thats why he abandoned me... I have nothing to offer... Im not from some inportant family... I dont have money... I dont even have a home.. The warm tears began to streem down my face... The golden liguid falling to the grass fueling the growth of the dead snow coverd grasses... Stupid tears.. Stop crying... Stop being weak...

Heres a small chapter about getting to know Percy and to understand his perspective on life and those around him. As well as to help gice you all a basis for his behavior. If you have any questions about Percy or his behaviors feel free to ask! Hope you all have a good day, night, and evening. Bye💜