Prt:3- Winter

Flashback
thought
Present
Past thoughts

Third Person~

The small sub pulled back the string to his bow.. Aiming at the small doe..

Finaly a good meal Percy thought to himself. His traps were coming up empty again as the seasons changed. So getting another good dear would help with the approaching winter.

Winters were very harsh in the forest. Little food made it hard for Percy to servive on his own. And with out the browns and greens he lost his camouflage. So many times he had almost been caught because of the white snow.

The sub hoped to stalk just enough food to make it through winter.. He didnt wish to go weeks without food again... Not like his first one...

-10 years ago-

I

Its getting cold again... Percy thought to himself...

This would be his first winter alown..

As weeks went by he grew more and more hungry... He surched for somthing to eat... Anything..

The hunger... the pain... He couldnt stand it..  "No more" he paraied... He wanted it to end... No more pain... No more hunger.... No more life...

Thunk

What was that? He thought to him self, snapping back to reality. Looking down to his intended target... He saw a small arow inbeded in its neck.

Crud, hunters..

There's chapter three hope you enjoyed.. Have a good day, night, and evening. Bye💜