Goblet of Fire

Grace breathed in deeply, 'your probably overreacting, lets get a bit closer so we can see whats going on' she thought. As she sneaked up she hid behind the wall and cast a spell so she could hear exactly what they were saying. 'Pansy, fucking tell me where it is now, I don't want no bullshit lies, I swear to god hand it over now, or I will destroy you' Draco seethed as Grace shivered, she hadn't heard Draco like this in a while, his cold hard self and Grace felt herself being transported back to when he used to speak to her like that.

She shrugged it off as she continued to listen, 'Draco you gave it to, I'm yours why are you doing this to me, we are meant to be together' Pansy sobbed, 'is it for that whore Grace' she continued to sob 'how dare you' Draco grabbed pansy by the arm and pulled her in to his face, 'call her a whore again I dare you' he said deadly quiet, 'now take it off and give it to me, and I never gave it to you, you took it from me, its never belonged to you, and never will.'

Grace breathed a sigh of relief as Pansy handed whatever Draco wanted so badly over and ran away crying, Grace felt no sympathy for her, I mean she tried to kill her and was still trying to get with Draco. As she cast a spell to return her hearing to normal and walk out from behind the wall she walked straight into Draco. 'oh shit' she said as she took a step back, 'eavesdropping now Grace are we' Draco said smiling, 'I uh well, I saw you two together and well I guess I got nervous I mean, I wasn't sure' Draco grabbed her chin lifting her eyes to meet his, 'Grace how many times do I have to tell you, I don't want anyone else, I had to get this which Pansy had stolen from me a while ago.'

Grace looked down to see a beautiful emerald ring in his hand, 'this is one of my family heirlooms, I wanted to give it to you, I just want you to know I am being true and I want to be with you, this is what my dad gave to my mum when they first started going out.' Grace gasped tears filling her eyes, 'Draco, I, don't know what to say, oh my god' she stuttered as he slid the ring onto her finger. He smiled, 'perfect fit' Grace looked at the ring on her finger, it was a beautiful ring and he concern for Draco was all gone. Draco kissed her on the cheek before turning around and walking off.

Grace couldn't stop looking at the ring as she made her way to her room, seeing hermione in there as she walked in, sitting on the bed looking at a picture of ron tears rolling down. 'oh my god mione' Grace said as she ran over dropping her bags in the doorway, she sat down next to her friend placing her arms around her, 'whats wrong' Grace said concern in her voice, 'Ron, I don't know, hes just been different lately, with all these French girls round, I feel like hes looking at them now, and not me. We had a huge argument and now I feel like im loosing him'

Grace pulled her friend into her, 'oh gosh mione, you know he loves you, you two are made for each other, just let it cool off okay' She smiled wiping her friends tears, 'hermione, you are the most beautiful, kind hearted person ive ever met, he's just stupid if he is doing stuff like that okay.' Hermione sniffled as she smiled, 'your right. Thank you Grace' as she pulled her in for a hug. As they pulled away Hermione saw Graces hand, 'oh my god where did you get that thing' Grace pulled her hand out, 'oh gosh we don't have to talk about it now, im here to comfort you' Hermione grabbed her hand back, 'this is comforting me, now tell me'

Grace smiled as her friend studied the ring on her finger, 'it's one of Draco's family heirlooms, he gave it to me to prove he's really wants this to work, his dad gave it to his mum when they first started dating' Grace said, Hermione squealed, 'oh my god Grace this is huge, im so happy for you' she said tackling her friend to the bed as she hugged her. Grace laughed as they lay there for a bit before the door opened and Ron walked in, Grace and Hermione sat upright quickly, as Grace cleared her throat, 'im going to leave you two to it' as she walked out the door, turning round before she left she said 'we are leaving for the choosing of the contestants in 10 minutes tho, so be ready' walking down Grace joined harry on the couch until Hermione and Ron walked down the stairs, happily laughing and smiling again.

'well looks like they made up' Harry said with a smile as the four of them walked out to the main hall. Once settled down they turned to face the goblet and dumbledore standing at the front of the hall, 'welcome students' he said 'thank you for all gathering, now we will pick the three student who will compete in this tournament' Grace caught cedric's eyes as she smiled and he smiled back nodding his head. 'for our first competitor from Durmstrang we have... Victor Krum' Everyone erupted into applause as he walked up to shake dumbledore's hand and turned around smiling and waving, catching graces eye he winked and grace quickly looked away

Dumbledore continued, 'our second competitior from beauxbatons academy we have... fleur delacour' Grace applauded as one of the French girls stood up with an enormous applause from the boys, she couldn't tell the difference between all them French girls if she was honest and Grace chuckled as she saw ron politely clap once before stopping. 'and finally' dumbledore continued holding his arms up to silence the hall, 'the competitor from Hogwarts is..' Grace closed her eyes, 'not cedric please' she thought as she opened her eyes, 'Cedric Diggory' dumbledore said as the whole hall exploded everyone slapping cedric on the back as he walked up to Dumbledore, Grace's heart sunk, oh god she had a really bad feeling about this.

'thank you all for coming we will now..' Dumbledore trailed off as the goblet turned a funny colour and exploded another piece of paper, Grace turned to look at her friends, lastly looking at Harry, they knew by now if something was to go wrong, it would include them four, however nothing prepared them for what dumbledore was about to say. 'Harry Potter, Harry Potter, get up here right now' the whole hall was deadly silent as Grace pushed Harry up as he slowly walked up to Dumbledore and took his piece of paper from him, turning to look at his friends, all reflecting the confusion on his face.

As he was escorted out of the hall, the three of them turned to each other, 'what the fuck guys, this is bad' Grace said, as hermione nodded her head, 'this isn't good is it' she said solemnly, as Ron shook his head, 'we know where this is leading don't we' Ron trailed off as the three of them fell to silence, all thinking the same thing, Voldemort.

The ring:

-- phew, draco was being a good boy after all, the relief, what are our thoughts at the moment, yes I will be following the basic structure of the goblet of fire, but adding my own twists and turns and changing a few things

-- thank you so much for reading, I love you guys!!! please vote and comment, lemme know how your feeling about the book