Chapter 3- Gifts

Yaaaaay I'm backkkk
I got my new iPad and now I can draw and animate however much I want, whenever I want :D

This chapter took me so long to come up with, I've been having trouble coming up with ideas for chapters. If any of you want to like help me out and give me ideas or something, go ahead. It's my book though, so I probably shouldn't be asking my readers for ideas lol

X's POV

I was walking to school with Four, I held hands with him because I liked doing that! Ever since that time I got scared and held his hand, I've been holding hands with him while we walk to school ever since! He would always get really sweaty and red though, I don't know what that's all about... "Four, are you sure you're okay? Every time we hold hands, you get all red and-"
"I-I'm okay x! D-Don't worry about it...haha..." Four reassured me. I still don't believe him, there's got to be something going on here...

We continued walking together until we got to school, right as I got to school, Y immediately came up to me

We continued walking together until we got to school, right as I got to school, Y immediately came up to me. "Hey x! It's so nice to see you again! Here, I brought you a gift!" Y said as he handed me a box wrapped in wrapping paper. "Aww thanks Y! That's so sweet of you! Why are you giving me this all of the sudden? I don't think it's my birthday today..." I said. "Well I just wanted to give you something for being a great friend!" Y smiled. I looked over at Four and he looked...annoyed... "Four? What's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing x..." He said. Fours been acting really strange ever since Y came to school, I really want to know what's bothering him...

Four's POV

Ugh I hate seeing x and Y together like that, I just want x for myself... We walked to our lockers and saw Seven there. "Hi Seven! I'm glad you're feeling better today!" X smiled. "Aw thanks x! It was all because of your kind gifts!" Seven and x happily talked to each other. I looked around and saw Y watching her...

 I looked around and saw Y watching her

He looked so...creepy...I'm not letting him get near her! I went to confront him, "Y." "Huh? Oh hey Four!" Y looked over at me. "What are you doing standing there in the corner?" I asked. "Oh...just...nothing..." Y said. "I know what you were doing, I saw you. Why are you watching x so creepily behind her like that?" I asked. "Uhh...Oh would you look at the time! I gotta go!" Y ran away. That was very strange...I have a feeling that x isn't safe near him...

...

It was time for lunch and I saw Y walking up to x again, seriously? Is this guy obsessed with her or something? "Hey x!" He waved. "Hi Y!" X smiled. "I bought you something!" Y handed her a cupcake. "Oh my goodness, thank you so much Y! I was craving something sweet, you're so nice!" X happily took it. "Hey! Why don't you ever get me anything Y?" I asked him. "Oh uhh....here!" Y gave me a ketchup packet....seriously? "Whatever...I didn't want anything from you anyways..." I told him. I looked over at x...

 I looked over at x

Well...at least she's happy...

...

It was the end of the day, me and x we're about to head out when Y came up to x AGAIN. "Wait x!" Y yelled. Ugh...what is it now... "Huh? What is it Y?" X looked over at him. "I have one last gift for you!" Y gave her a small wrapped box. "Oh wow Y, you gave me so many gifts today! Thank you so much! Do I owe you anything?" X took the gift. "Not at all! Please, just enjoy your gifts!" Y smiled. "Aww you're just too nice! This means a lot to me you know, no one has ever given me this many gifts before!" X smiled. "Well I gotta go, see you x!" Y waved goodbye as he walked out. "Bye Y!!" X waved as well. I don't know how I feel about this.... "Come on Four! Let's go home!" X happily grabbed my hand and lead me out of the door.

"Wow it's really windy this afternoon, I didn't expect this..." x shivered. "Are you okay x?" I looked over at her. "Yeah...I'm just cold..." x covered herself with her arms. "Here." I said as I took off my hoodie and put it over her.

"O-Oh thanks Four!" X blushed

"O-Oh thanks Four!" X blushed. "No problem" I smiled. Awww she looks so adorable... "Come on, let's go home" I held her hand. "Ok Foury!" X smiled.

Andddd I think I'm done! Thank you all for being so patient! I finally thought of what to write for this chapter and I hope you all enjoyed it!
(Sorry that it's a bit shorter than all of my other ones, short doesn't mean bad right?)

Well, that's all for now, see you in the next chapter!

Total amount of words: 858