Cheek clappin(Ch.10)

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHER FUCKERRRSSS 2021 HERE I COME

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name
Nooootee :)
I'm gonna skip episode 9-10 since we gotta get the harem goin, plus I'm lazy as balls
Bye hornies 🥵
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"They say I've calmed down since the last albummmm. Well lick my dick how does that sound umm. Smell my gooch, you could kiss my buns. And I don't give a shit, ban my rectummmm-" Y/n said as the walked down the endless halls of the arena.

She's been wandering for about 30 minutes trying to find where the fuck they sell a good ass burger. 'The next match starts in a little bit' she thought as she plucked her eyebrow.

"Get out of my way" a raspy voice said. Looking up, she saw someone who looked similar to Karla. Black eyes with white pupils, the Kure trademark.

"What makes you so special that you gotta tell me what to doooo- and your covered in blood wow" she looked at his chest and abs, indeed he was covered in blood.

"Like what you see?" He maniacally chuckled and smiled wide, bearing his teeth.

"You'd probably a lot more imposing if you weren't actint like such a hoity toity" Y/n put her hands on her hips. His smile turned into a slight frown

"Feisty" he licked his lips before cracking his knuckles.

"Get out of my way, it's simple for you to understand. I have a fight to win" he lowered his head to her height and looked her straight in the eye.

"You can move around Me, your highness" she avoided eye contact with him.

"It looks like you're scared, girly. Why dont you look me in the eye and say that"

'Great, he calls me a pet name, and is trying to pick a fight?' Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I don't have to do shit for a stuck up little bitch like you" she turned around and walked away. With the Kure being in shock after what she said.

"Since when do I let chicks talk to me that way?" Raian tried not to let himself feel too bewildered. He had too much pride to let himself feel that way just because a girl talked back to him.

'I feel like I know her from somewhere' he thought.

She continued her song "Somebody said bands make her dance
You think you're getting cash, no bitch, you're dummbb"

~da next day (or couple hours idk)~

Today was the day Ohma was up for his first fight. Y/n sat in her chair, anticipating what was going to happen.

They had already introduced Ohma and the other fighter, Inaba Ryo. As much as she wanted to shout and cheer at the moment, she contained herself, eyeing Ohma carefully. From far below at the center of the arena, Ohma, was eyeing her. 'Just watch me, I'll show you what I'm made of' he said in his mind as he turned his attention to his opponent, Ryo.

The referee lifted his hand, they both got into their battle positions.

"FIGHT!"

Once the referee starts the match, the two engage with Inaba missing a jab and Ohma landing several bloody hits followed by a kick. Inaba tries to retaliate with a kick, but Ohma dodges. The two continue to exchange blows.
'Ohma can definitely win, his strength and maybe his technique can overpower Ryos'

Ohma moves towards him, but Inaba's movements change and he begins circling Ohma. 'What the....' there were phantom like spectres of Ryo surround Ohma. He tries to hit Inaba, but is only succeeds in hitting his afterimages. Y/n looked closer and saw his mouth moving in a pattern, like he was making a ticking sound. 'Ah I see what he's doing now, he's counting in clicks so he can time his hits'

Inaba then goes in for another strike, but Ohma is able to land a heavy blow to his face, sending him flying. 'That's my boy- wait what?'
Ohma starts using some sort of footwork technique before landing several hits on Inaba. He then lands an incredibly powerful hit on Inaba's stomach, causing him to cough up blood.

Ohma goes in for another kick, however he stops just short of Inaba's face because in the blink of an eye, his hair was stopping Ohma's leg. He tries to grab and rip his hair, but fails, and Ryo whips him onto the ground. Y/n winced as she imaged the air getting knocked out of her.

While still on the ground, Inaba uses his hair like a whip and strikes Ohma's chest. Ohma tries to close the gap between then, but Inaba trips him by pulling on the hair wrapped around his ankle and slams him into the ground again and begins to whip him continuously.

"GRAB HIS DICK AND TWIST IT" she stood up from her chair and shouted, not wanting to stay silent anymore. Kaede gasped as jumped from the yelling "Y/n-san..."
Meanwhile Kazuo is having the end of midlife crisis.

~SUMMARY CAUSE IM LAZY~

Inaba wraps his hair around Ohma's eyes, neck and wrists. With this Ohma considers Inaba a worthy opponent and activates the Advance before breaking free of Inaba's hair and landing a powerful punch, breaking one of Inaba's fingers. Then follows it up with a direct hit to the face and continues to hit him, causing cracks to Inaba's skull, dislocation of his jaw from an uppercut and successive hits to all of Inaba's major organs. Before passing out, Inaba tries for a final kick, but Ohma counters it with an uppercut. Ohma then finishes Inaba off with Will-O'-the-Wisp, allowing him to attain victory.
Back to Y/n....

"HELL YEAH HE FUCKING DID IT" she shook Kazuo by his shoulders, he was even paler than he was before.

Ohma was walking out of the ring and gave a quick glance to Y/n before smirking and letting out a raspy chuckle.

Y/n, Kazuo, and Ohma were walking through the halls when a person with glasses, and a tuxedo stepped infront of us. "Congratulations, Mr. Yamashita"

"Oh, Mr. Urita"

"I never dreamed the we would fall in the first round"

"I did" she muttered.

"Who's this" Ohma butted in.

"Oh, this is Mr.Urita, Ryo Inaba's employer" Kazuo introduced.

"I have this to give to you, as promised" he opened an envelope revealing a bunch of papers. 'He bet on Ohma?' She looked at Kazuo confused.

"We don't want that"
Ohma's bluntness cracked the tense mood as Kazuos jaw dropped to the floor.

"I don't know what you've got there, but we don't care about anything like that" he stepped forward.

"Ryo and I didn't fight for anything like that. We wanted to know who was stronger, that was all" Ohma stated in a-matter-o-fact way. His ego so inflated it could fill the whole arena they were fighting in.

"Oh boy" she face palmed.

"Don't bring that shit into our fight"

'Get it I guess' Y/n knew funds and money were just and after thought to him. To each there own.

"It's not just me, I know these two also think the same" Ohma pointed his thumb at Kazuo and Y/n.

"Don't bring me into this!" She stiffened and looked over at Kazuo. Hid glasses fell down his face as he profusely sweated.

"I don't remember making a bet with you. There wasnt any bet between us in the first place. We have to respect the will of the fighters who shed their blood, right?"

Y/n could see right through his lie, she deadpanned and didn't say anything. "Now.. we're off" They turned around and Ohma grabbed her wrist because she zoned out.

"Y/n" she snapped out of her daze and looked at Ohmas slightly softened gaze at her. "Thanks for cheering me on" he smiled without the snarkiness or hidden intentions, this time with genuine meaning.

Her cheeks felt hot and she immediately looked away "No problem."

____________________________________________________________

Next chapter is gonna be a doozy 😳😳😳😳