you know a bitch by 4(Ch.6)

So the good shit begins 😈😈

Y/n = your name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N HURRY THE FUCK UP" Meiko shouted standing by the limousine. Y/n fell down the steps with her backpack with her phone and headphones in it. She stood up and dusted herself off before running out the door. She wheezed while putting her hands on her knees.

"I'm...wheeze... ready" "it took you long enough, who raised you to be like this? Oh wait..." Meiko stopped in realization.

"Are the bags in the trunk?" Y/n asked while opening the car door.

"No they're on the roof- OF COURSE THEY'RE IN THE TRUNK" Meiko,  annoyed, got into the limo.

"Who pissed in her coffee this morning, jeez" Y/n rolled her eyes and stepped in as well. The ceiling was lit with the small lights to look like stars. They changed colors slowly as she watched in awe.

"Man, it's been a while since I've been in a Limo" she said and sat down in the leather seat.

"We're going to the docks, I have the tickets. But here's the thing, you're not going on the cruise ship. You're going on the other one so you can prove yourself that you've trained and earned your right to be here" Meiko said while taking a swig of whiskey.

"I understand" Y/n didn't want to argue although she was nervious.

"Hm, you're not as resentful as I thought you'd be" Meiko crossed her leg and sighed.

"As long as you know what you've learned and use it wisely, fate will be on your side" she said sternly. Y/n nodded and took a mental note of what Meiko said 'She can be pretty cool, sometimes' she smiled.

~timeskip~

They stepped out of the limo fashionably as the wind picked up a bit, making them look twenty times cooler.

"This is where we split, Y/n. Go find your friends, or whatever they are, and stay by them" The limo driver unpacked the suitcases from the bag and tilted his hat at Meiko before getting in and driving off.

"Will you be okay with all this luggage?"
"Don't worry about me and vamoose your caboose missy" Meiko waved her off. "Okay okay" she walked off, searching for Kazuo and Ohma.

"So many people!" She heard a familiar voice say. 'Ah, that's him' she followed where the voice had come from until she saw a large seaweed head, with his back facing her.

"I like ya cut g" she flicked the back of his head.

"You trying to pick a fight- oh, Y/n" he turned around while rubbing the spot you flicked.

"Ah! Y/n-san I almost forgot you were in the tournament. Where's your employer?" Kazuo asked.

"She ditched me and made me go on my own. For now, at least" she grinned at both of them while Kaede nodded her head.

"Thank you for waiting" a voice boomed through the crowds.

"It is now time to board the ships. Those who have invitations are welcome to board the Kengan cruise ship" People started looking left so Y/n did, too. There was a large luxury cruise ship she knew she was going to miss out on for a while. 'And where's the other one' she looked around but her view is blocked by people.

"Look how gorgeous it is!" Kazuo said in awe. Kaede said how it was one of the largest cruise ships in the world. Y/n looked around at all the people, she saw a large man with dreadlocks, then a white haired man who looked back at her. She waved awkwardly at him, but before he could do anything Kazuo got her attention again.