Lobster scrotum pasta (Ch.2)

Yn= your name

L/n= last name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently fighting with a plastic bag, y/n struggled as the plastic bag wrapped around her wrist.

"YOU MUDDA FUCKAA" she fell to the ground and proceeded to tear the bag with her teeth. Meiko shook her head in disappointment

"It's hard to believe that I raised this mess" Y/n rolled around on the floor, not letting the bag escape. In a second she was standing dusting herself off.

"Do you really think The Nogi group will give us that loan? I mean...the guy I'm meeting kinda sounds suspicious just by his name" Y/n said as she fixed her hair.

"Oh please, I've known this guy for a while. He knows what I'm capable of doing" Meiko said sternly. Y/n rolled her eyes and kissed her on the cheek goodbye.

Once she was out the door walking down the street, she took a deep breath in and headed to the train station. Jogging up the steps, she saw a familiar scrawny figure with a suit on and glasses. Tapping his back, he stiffened and turned around to look at her.

"It's you from last night!" His eyes widened as he looked at the girl with a small blush.

"Yo, Kazuo. Hey that rhymed" said girl laughed to herself.

"Remind me what your name is again, miss?" He rubbed the back of his head embarrassed.

"It's Y/n L/n" she said with a thumbs up.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked as she put her hands in her pockets.

"A-ah, well it's a work day so, I'm heading to work"
"So where do you work?"
It took a second for him to answer.

"Nogi Publications" her eyes widened as she grinned.

"Hey I'm going there too!" She patted him on the back and he fell over with a yell.

"Oh, my bad. I forgot that you're a little frail. Sorry big man" her words were somewhat ironic since his bad posture and frame where anything but 'big'.  He nerviously laughed as he got up and dusted himself off.

"So why are you going there L/n-San?"

"To collect a loan from someone, my grandma didn't want to do it so I offered" she exhaled through her nose.

"I-I see" The train pulled into the station and they both entered.

"Well, good luck at work today. Make sure to hydrate" she gave another thumbs up.

"Thank you, L/n-san" he said nerviously. Y/n made her way through the people and found a place to sit. 'Nogi group huh? They sound pretty official' she thought as she looked out the window. Pressing her face against the window, she looked like 👁👃👁.

"They shall all perish"

~timeskip~

She pressed the button to go to the top floor were she was supposed to meet with the man for the loan. She quietly waited on the elevator for a few minutes before it suddenly stopped. The doors opened and Kazuo Yamashita stumbled into her.

"Hey hey heyyyyy" she said and pushed him off gently.

"What popping notorious" she laughed. Kazuo was just in shock, either that or he shit himself.

By the time they got to the top floor, Y/n pressed all the buttons before walking out of the elevator followed by Yamashita.

"Heheee" she giggled as the elevator door shut.