author's note :)

hi there,

well, i never thought i'd be back doing this again! i just missed writing these so  much and i know you guys love them so this is yet a collection of daddy imagines that i've written about both the twins. none of this is dirty, as per usual, but imagines where the twins are dads :)

i think it's important to note that i am no longer a part of this fandom. not really, anyway. i've moved on from the twins for the most part. i don't watch their videos and follow them in anyway and that's just a personal preference. i don't hate them or anything (why would i be writing for them??) but i don't know anything about their lives at the moment. that being said, their personalities here may not match who they are in real life currently. i'm going off who the twins were to me for years prior. so yes, that also being said, there won't be much link to their real lives, just because i don't know them well anymore. i just wanted to go back to writing dad imagines again, as i enjoyed doing these the most. i considered writing these for why don't we, but i still can't tell who's who, much less get even a small grasp of their personalites, and i'd love to write for bts but to me, it makes no sense to write in english for them when they're korean and that's how they express themselves. so the twins it is :)

i have a plenty of other books, if this is what you're finding me through. i have an imagine book for the twins (that is so trash i would not recommend reading), a sad imagines book (also kinda trash but much better), tWO dad imagine books just like this one, and i have a full length grayson dolan fanfic! i also have a short story book that is slowly updated with stories that aren't fanfiction as well as another full length book, also not fanfiction. i think i like writing a little too much hehe.

i also wanted to mention that i do get inspiration from songs and pinterest and other situations/preference posts on ig. if i do, i'll make sure to give credit. but i don't steal people's work or ideas so i ask you dont steal mine too. these are my ideas so please, please dont steal them, they take a lot of time to plan and write and i put so much effort into them.

the characters in this story are ethan dolan, grayson dolan, and well, you. as y/n. but other characters may be lisa, sean, and cameron dolan. i alternate between povs and within those, they may be in the first person pov or in the third person. writing in y/n pov, it will mostly be in the second person but i could include the first person occasionally. if i write about friends i may use y/bf/n or i might just make up names. either way, all the characters are fictional. for children names, i may use middle names or family names of the twins - just to make it more personal. just wanted to clear that up. the twins' age varies depending on the imagine. you can generally tell whether they're a teenager or not so just keep that in mind.

im always open to ideas so just comment below or message me :)

that's it, i hope you guys like my imagines <3 luv you all

---

© Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed, without the permission of the copyright owner. For permission, please contact @vi-writes on Wattpad.com (vi, dolanapedia, vi-writes)

{hi guys!! if you're reading this, then i have many other imagine books for the twins :)) you can go check them out and give me a follow for more books from me <3 -vi}