Part 5 - My warm blanket

In the middle of an interview with the guys from Mii2

-I'm so lucky to have a blanket for this winter, Jimmy told the reporters.

-Can you explain us better, Jimmy?

-Well you know, winter is so sad and cold if you don't have the warm embrace of someone who loves you

Tommy just laughed shyly.

-Yes, I'm lucky to have someone to hug me and whom I can hug. Jimmy hugged Tommy and looked into his eyes ... he melted every time he looked into the cute and expressive eyes of his P'Tom.

-Tommy, could you tell us what is the relationship between you?

Tommy looked at Jimmy, and smiled at him, as if giving him the approval to say it to everyone.

-I'm Jimmy's boyfriend. We are a couple!!

It was no surprise, everyone knew it. They were so obvious, their love was so pure and impossible to hide. And it was very evident at the Boyfriends concert where Jimmy cheered on his partner all night and brought a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers to his sun, yes to his Tommy.

Jimmy was madly in love with his P ', there was nothing he could do against his feelings.

He posted a post on his networks during the concert that said "I love you P'Tom"

At the end of the show ...

Jimmy decided to stop by Tommy's dressing room.

The boy was exhausted, the show had been a success, but he was tired from the show and the long hours of rehearsal, etc ...

So Jimmy knocked on the door that was slightly opened.

-Can I come in ?

-Jimmy! Tommy shouted excitedly.

-Where is my star boy ?, he said tenderly and spread his long arms.

-Love !!!, Tommy ran into his arms and they melted into a hug of love ... of those warm and so cute hugs that we have seen thousands of times and that we never tire of watching.

-How was my show? It was good? He looked up to see Jimmy's little eyes.

-It was perfect !!, you are truly great, he said and caressed his face and left him a tender kiss on the forehead. Do you want me to take you home?

-Uhmmm, yes. I'll finish collecting my things and we can go !!

While they were in the vehicle ...

-Jimmy, where are you going? You strayed from the road, my house is in that direction. Tommy said confused.

-Uhmmm, we won't go to your house. We will go to mine. This deserves a celebration.

-Are you crazy? Me, sleeping at your house? He told him worriedly, as if he was afraid to sleep with his boyfriend ...

-What's wrong with you? You're my boyfriend and I want to celebrate with you the great artist that you are. P'Tom, you have nothing to fear, ok? Jimmy gave him a beautiful smile.

-No. I'm not afraid! Not at all. But he did indeed die of fright at being alone with him. Everything was new in their relationship as a couple.

As soon as they got to Jimmy's apartment.

-Come in, he told Tom. You are at home, please make yourself comfortable ...

-Ehhh, Jimmy

-What's going on?

-Uhmmm nothing !!

-Then let's take a shower together !!

-What???? Tommy closed his shirt and tried to cover his chest.

-Ahhh so shy! you have nothing to hide I have already seen your whole body. Tom. Let's go ok ??? and he dragged him to the shower.

Minutes later after taking a shower together.

-Jimmy!

-What happened?

-This is the smallest shirt you have in your closet ??? said Tommy making a pout.

-Why there is nothing wrong!, you look so adorable in my shirt. There is nothing more attractive than my partner wearing my clothes!

Tommy blushed upon hearing those words

-Do not blush!!! You better come over here and he made him sit on his lap.Why we do something else ...

-Do what? Tommy scratched the back of his neck and looked away ...

-Nothing, that you don't want to happen. Jimmy slightly made Tommy look him straight in the eye. Those expressive eyes that had fallen in love with him from day one. And they kept making him feel so special. Nobody stared at him with so much love as Tommy did ...

-Tell me something, at the concert were any of the songs you sang for me?

-Uhmmm, nope. They were for the public, for all the fans present in the place.

-I'm your fan too !!!! Some of you must have dedicated it especially for me.

-Ok, it's fine. There is one that sings thinking of you. Jimmy !!

-Yes love?

-Yes, thanks for being there for me, I was so excited to see you hold that neon sign with my name on it.

-I did it with all the love in the world, don't you know how much I love you my Tommy

-Mmmm, yeah. I know how much you love me !! Tommy caressed Jimmy's face and gave him an Eskimo kiss before giving him a peck on his lips ... he immediately jumped on the bed and hid between the sheets.

-Heyy !!! What are you doing, won't you give me a real kiss? Those kisses that you taught me !! Those are the kisses your boyfriend deserves. Come here Tommy.

Jimmy jumped on the bed and started tickling Tommy, who was laughing like a little boy, they were so happy together ...

After playing for a while inside the sheets, you already know boyfriend games ... hahahah

Tommy rested on Jimmy's chest.

-Tom

-Uhmm

-You make me so happy!

-Seriously?

-Is seriously!!! Don't you believe me?

-Aww, I'm bothering you! But I know that it is difficult for a same-sex couple to carry a normal life. Just promise me, we'll try, uhmm?

-I know !!, but I'm willing to do anything for our love. I can prove it...

-Tell me how you will prove it.

-I can hire a plane with a sign that says "I love Tommy Sittichok, Att Jimmy", go to your parents and ask for your hand, buy you a ring.

-What the hell! I will not marry you!

-No?? Jimmy said with a sad face

-Love, I say no now. We are very young !!, You have not finished university ... there are many things that we must experience as a couple, as actors, singers, etc ...

-Ok, ok. I'll wait ... but I'm sure of something! That you are the one for me! Jimmy reached over and kissed the boy's lips.

He put into practice all of his knowledge of kisses, the ones he most enjoyed were kisses with the tongue ... the ones that his Tommy had taught him to give.

Suddenly Tommy put his hand on Jimmy's chest. Trying to make it stop. Suddenly, they parted... Tom was trying to catch his breath-

"Oh my God, Jimmy, you were trying to kill me !!!"

-Sorry Sorry!!!

-Don't kiss me like this anymore!

-hahahaha. The youngest was laughing out loud. And he just hugged his boyfriend tighter.

And they embraced each other and they fell asleep, turning a cold night into the warmest one in the arms of the person you love the most in this world.

I hope you like this chapter!