CHAPTER 2

The next morning Fluke went out to buy groceries and new set of clothes not for him but for Ohm. Now that he realized it. As they were watching last night Ohm is naked! Only the pillow covering his body?! The eff he didn't even notice that! And Ohm didn't mind being naked at all! Fvck!

Just by thinking about it makes him red.

  His day went normal and as the clock turned 12 he stared at Mr. Ohm turn into a human. Like how fascinating it is but not even a second looking at human Ohm he turn his gaze away and throw all of his new bought clothes for Ohm.

  "umm. Go change" he commanded.

  "I thought you won't mind me being naked. Aren't my abs fascinating?" He teased.

  Fluke glared at him. And throw the pillow near him.

  "as if!" he walked out and change his clothes also.
After he went out he smiles as he saw what is Ohm wearing. He is satisfied because Ohm looks dashing with the clothes he bought.

  "I look amazing right?" He wiggle his eyebrow and Fluke just laugh.

  "well I know. I chose the right clothes for you." he stated.

  "uhuh. And you know my size. You were just staring at my body and surprisingly you memorize my size already. You are indeed amazing mr. Natouch" He look at Ohm with a surprised look.

  "how did you know my name?" he asked.

  "don't mind me. But you can't expect me to do nothing while you are sound asleep. I just look at your staff and saw your ID card." he roll his eyes and nodded. He himself is surprised as why he trust this man! He didn't know a single detail about this man, well he knows some but he is still a stranger to him. But he trust him

" aahh. Ok. Is your name really Ohm. Or not? " Fluke ask while wearing his shoes.

  "You gave it to me and I like it. And to tell you In my world my name is Thitiwat Ritprasert. And you gave me a cute nickname so starting from now on I'll use that forever" Fluke smile sweetly. He felt butterflies swirling inside his stomach.

  "ok ok. Whatever. Let's go" Fluke is the one driving because Ohm still doesn't know tbe way.

  "Club Red?" Ohm asked and Fluke nodded. It's just 20 mins drive from his house.

  "it is my friend club. Actually it's supposed to be Red Thread Club but his boyfriend said it doesn't suit it because Red thread is for something sweet love or whatever. And for a bar like this its too innocent so they just name it Club red." he explained.

" well I agree." they went inside and Fluke smiles at some people he knows.

" seems like you know a lot of people here" Ohm commented.

  "well technically, because I'm regular costumer here and so I got close to some of the regular costumers." Ohm nodded.

  "well well well!" Fluke sneered and hit the bitch who pulled his hair.

  "bitch it hurts!" he stated.

  "well, you are the bitch here! So when I invite you to hang out you'll turn me down and say you always are tired. And now. I'm seeing you here with" Coo boldly checked out the person beside him. "a freaking hot guy! Who is he! Your boyfriend? Bitch you never told me you are flirting secretly I thought you'll end up dying virgin bitch!" Fluke slap Coo's shoulder.

  "you need to shut up. He is a friend. He's just new in town so I brought him here to have fun! Stop. Imaging things! He's name is Ohm" Coo look at him suspiciously.