Chapter 2

third person limited pov

someone grabbed y/n by the waist.

y/n, out of instinct, immediately turned around, and kicked the person in the balls, making them fall to the ground in pain, like the badass bitch she is. she was about to beat the shit out of this guy, and as soon as she was about to kick them in the face, she stopped.

"tommy!?" y/n exclaimed. "ohmygodimsosorryithoughtyoiwerekidnappingmeand-"
"y/n it's okay, i shouldn't have done that" tommy said.

y/n helped tommy up and they continued talking and walking to the bus stop.

tommy's pov

we were talking for a few minutes on the way to the bus stop. we had about ten more minutes until we needed to be to the restaurant. i admired y/n, how she smile was perfect whenever she talked. i was really falling for her.

when we got there, we had to wait for a minute for the bus to arrive. i zoned out, thinking about random things - streaming, my family, the bus, y/n.

all of a sudden, i snapped back into reality. i heard y/n say something, and i saw her hugging some dude. i was about to tell him to back the fuck off, until they eventually stopped hugging and i saw who the guy was. tubbo.

i don't know why toby (tubbo) was here, his parents easily could have driven him. he lives even closer than us to the restaurant, he probably could have even walked. he was already ruining mine and y/n's 'time' together. maybe not hers, but definitely mine. was this jealousy? no. it couldn't be.

the bus arrived to the stop, and we all got on it. we decided to sit in a town near the middle. y/n say by the window, toby next to her, and me next to him. i wanted to sit by y/n, so i objected.

"hey can i sit by y/n?" i asked.
"uhh i'm already sitting here" toby stated, with a sight attitude.
"you can just trade with me, oh my god." i said, with an exaggerated expression.
"how about i sit in the middle of you two?" y/n said.
"fine" me and toby spoke in unison.

tubbo pov

i don't know why tommy wanted to sit by y/n so badly. i was already next to her, and he had been with her the whole time before i joined them. tommy is just so annoying sometimes.

beep
my phone buzzed. it was a text from trevor.

trevor
hey toby! me and tabitha got here a few minutes early so we'll be waiting :)

toby
okay, me tommy and y/n are about 5 ish minutes away, see you guys soon!

"hey guys, trevor and tabitha are already there, so they'll be waiting for us." i said, interrupting tommy and y/n's conversation.
"okay!" y/n replied. tommy replied with the same response, just not as happy and excited. i shot him a dirty look, him shooting one back.

y/n's pov

i don't know what was wrong with tommy and toby. they never act like this around each other. first it was tommy wanting to sit next to me, then it was toby being sassy back, then tommy's dirty looks, i don't know. maybe i'm just going crazy, or maybe there is something wrong.

should i ask them about it? what if it's something personal? ughhh i don't know what to do. what if i come across as mean? let's just hope for the best.

"hey guys?"

a/n - i hoped you enjoyed this chapter :) if you don't mind voting, that tells me if you guys like the book so far. please always give me feedback and tell me if anything should have a tw, if it's offensive, if it doesn't make sense, etc. thanks! <3

january 5th, 2021 - 652 words