1

Josh's POV:
"Em," I try saying while Emma continues to kiss me.
"EM," I say a bit more aggressively.

Emma pulls back and looks at me "is there something wrong?"

"I just need to talk to you," I say innocently as I re-adjust my shirt.

I've been dating Emma for a little over 3 months now. She's a soccer player who I actually met through one of my sisters. We met one day and things started to just unfold I guess.

"What is it Josh?" she asked me.

"I got the job." I told her.

"That high school musical job?" she asked me

"Yeah I found out yesterday, I just didn't know how to tell you." I told her.

"Oh but J, that means you'll be leaving me" she pleaded.

"This is an amazing opportunity for me, I have to go."

"I know. I know. I guess I'm just going to really miss you."

"I'll miss you too but I'll only be a FaceTime away"

"Yeah, but I'm going to miss something else to" Emma said as she bit her lip.

"Oh yeah? and what's that?" I asked even though I knew exactly what she meant.

Emma laughed, "this" she said as she kissed her way up my neck to my lips.

~thirty minutes pass~

Emma rolls off of me and sighs loudly.

"I'm really going to miss that" she says to me.

"Me too" I slightly lied. Like I said, I really like Emma and she "turns me on" or whatever but sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed around her. Maybe a few months away will do us both good.

~ 2 days later at the airport~

"I'm going to miss you so much" Emma cried as she hugged me tight.

Today is the day I leave for Salt Lake City. I'm suppose to be meeting my co star today, which I hadn't told Emma about because I don't want her to leave me feeling jealous or anything. I hadn't met my co star yet but I kinda know what she looks like from this picture Tim Federle, our show runner showed me... but I was eager to meet her. I heard she's from another disney channel show and that she's an incredible singer and song writer.

"Not as much as I'll miss you" I said as I hugged Emma. "I love you Em"

"I love you J," Emma said as she kissed me one last time.

I pulled Emma in for one last hug when I saw the girl from the picture.

Olivia's POV:
"Baby you've got to look past this and just be excited about going to Utah," my mom tried to reassure me.

My boyfriend, well now my ex-boyfriend, had broken up with me about 3 days ago and I was still heartbroken. The second he heard I was moving away for a few months he just dumped me. Everything was so wonderful and I really did love Ethan but I guess he wasn't up for a long distance relationship. The weird thing is that he doesn't even care I'll be working with other guys. He's just upset about me taking the job and putting space between our relationship. I almost feel like there's another girl involved and me leaving was just an excuse for him to finally break up with me. I could totally be overthinking things but that's just a thought thats been living in my mind.

"I know mom, I am excited... I'm just still upset about what happened with Ethan" I said as I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"I understand that sweetheart. A broken heart is more painful then anything in the world but you can fill it with the things you love. I know how badly you wanted this job and you got it! You'll get to sing, dance, and act! It's everything you love."

"but it's in Utah, away from Ethan."

"Baby," my mom came and sat next to me on my bed. "I know it hurts, but you need to find some way to move on and look past this."

"I know. Thank you mom." I hug her "I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most." Tangled is my favorite Disney princess movie.

~at the airport 2 days later~

"I'll see you soon mom. I love you so much!" I say as I give my mom one last hug.

"I love you baby girl" my mom pulled back and walked away.

My mom tuned back at me just before she turned the corner and waved at me. I waved back and smiled big. I continued to walk to my terminal and saw the boy who was to be my co star kissing some girl. "bleh, I'm gonna be stuck with that?" I thought to myself. Well, maybe I was just sad seeing a beautiful couple having a good moment. Did I say beautiful, I meant their relationship not the boy...um. Ethan wouldn't even come to say goodbye to me.