23

Olivia's POV:
We ran the scene a few more times. I'm guessing you want to know why I ran off? Well, I wish I could give you an answer. I don't know.
Right now, Josh, Juj, and I are all walking back to our apartments from set and Josh and I haven't said a word to each other which seemed to be freaking Julia out a little bit.
But a few minutes later an Uber pulls up and Julia says she's meeting her girlfriend out for dinner, and just like that.. Joshua and I are alone once again.

"I'm sorry I took off like that" I finally say. But he stays quiet.
"I wanna give us a chance. I just.. I can't put a title on it... not yet anyway."

"Oh, now you're ready?" he responds sounding annoyed.

"What?"

"Sorry I'm just... why did you run away from me like that?" He asks so genuinely.

"I don't know... I just got scared."

"Scared of what? Scared Emma would pop out of one of the close by classrooms?"

"No, I just... I really wanna be with you. I know you've been asking for a chance for weeks but now I'm asking you... please give me a chance."

"Olivia, I'd love nothing more. I meant everything I said before we... ya know. I'm sorry I'm coming off annoyed and angry I just... I guess I really thought we'd be good now."

"I wanna be good now. God I've missed walking in the park with you and jamming to music in the makeup trailer. I miss every little thing we'd do together and I can't let what happened with Emma completely ruin our friendship relationship. Just... please kiss me again." And in that same second he picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we just kissed for awhile. We fit together like a perfect puzzle and I couldn't be happier then I am in this exact moment. Goddamnit! I'm in love with Joshua Bassett.

Josh pulls back and puts me down. "I've been waiting to do that" he says with a little laugh.

I smile big and respond with, "me too."

Josh's POV:
We walked back to my apartment and we just sat and talked for awhile. Just like we use to. I knew I missed her but I didn't realize how much.
It was starting to get late when I asked Olivia if she would just spend the night. I told her if she ever felt uncomfortable, she could just walk home and she said she'd love to stay. So we both got ready for bed and I gave her an extra pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt for her to wear and we got into my bed. This isn't the first time we've slept in the same bed together. Remember the night after we met?

"I can't believe I'm here" she says.

"Me neither" I respond.

"Hey Josh?" She asks.

"Mhm?"

"I love you."

Did she just-?! "I love you too" I say to her and smile big. Yeah, didn't see that coming either but here we are. But what surprised me even more is that she climbed right on top of me and started kissing me before I rolled us over and I kissed her neck. She lets out a little moan and I continue.

"Just tell me to stop, and I will" I say to her as I keep kissing her neck.

"Same to you" she says. Emma never respected my boundaries so hearing this kind of response, put butterflies in my stomach. In a good way I mean.... I'm just so happy right now.

Olivia's POV:
I wake up the next morning next to Josh still snuggled inside his sweatshirt and sweat- WHERE'D MY PANTS GO?! IS MY- oh thank god. Underwear is still on... I must of just gotten hot. I find the sweatpants in the covers and put them back on before laying back down.

"Good morning" I hear Josh say.

"Good morning, Joshy" I respond back.

"Did you sleep well?" Josh asks.

"Better then I have in weeks" I respond. I've spent every night with that same turbulence dream and last night, I didn't dream at all.

"Good, I'm glad." Josh smiles.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you at all last night-" but he cuts me off.

"I felt perfectly comfortable" he says. Thank god. "Neither of us have to film today right?"

"It's Sunday Josh, we got the day off" I say with a little laugh.

"Good because, I wanna take you on a date."

"A date?"

"Definitely. I wanna start whatever we have going on here right."

I smile big and say, "well I'd love to go out with you."

Josh's POV:
I ended up taking Olivia on a picnic at the park we've spent a lot of time at. I guess it's got some sentimental value or whatever since it's where we first kissed (as Josh and Olivia not Ricky and Nini) and where we use to go on walks a lot but we both had a lot of fun. We talked awhile, we had little fruit cups, and I brought my guitar and we sang together for awhile. It was perfect. We were perfect. And I knew this is exactly how everything was supposed to be. I don't care when or how Olivia wants to title whatever we're starting here, but I'm just happy we get to go on this journey and I can't wait to see what else lies ahead.

I'm sorry about this shitty ending lol. I wrote this like a year ago and just stuck an end to it just so I could produce it haha... anyways I hope you enjoyed!