8

Josh's POV:
I wake up around 10:30 and see Olivia still sleeping. I quietly walk to the bathroom and do my mourning routine before returning to my suitcase to get dressed. I step outside the room to call Emma.

"Hey Em!"

"J! I miss you!" she yells into the phone.

"I miss you too, what's up?"

"You called me," Emma says into the phone.

"I know. I thought I'd just check in with you."

"Oh! So I had an idea to make money so I can come visit!"

"Okay..."

"So I thought I could apply to be an assistant coach for a local kids soccer team."

"Oh cool! Is there anything near you?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd go check it out later today. I just really wanna see you!"

"Let me know how it goes. We are leaving for Salt Lake today at 2 and I'll call you when we land."

"Okay sounds good! I love and miss you so much J!"

"I love you too Em. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye!"

I really do miss Emma. I know I said a few months away would do us both good, which I still think is true. But I saw her almost every day so it's weird not to see her anymore. But let's just say I've really enjoyed my time with Olivia too. She's so sweet and funny and pretty and- she's a good person with a good heart.

I walk back in the room and see Olivia on her phone. She looks up at me and says, "Good morning."

"Morning. I'm sorry if I woke you up, I walked outside to try and-" she cut me off.

"You didn't wake me up."

"Oh. Ok good. Could you send me pictures we took yesterday?"

"Oh yeah of course."

~

Soon enough, noon come around and Olivia and I are all packed up. We walked outside the room to meet Tim where we started to head for security and then our gate. We made it on the plane where Olivia and I sat together again.

"...and thank you for flying American Airlines," the captain finishes his announcement.

The plane starts to take off. I look over at Olivia and see her clawing into her armrests. Her hands are turning white as the tips of her fingers turn a bright red. I grab her hands, which seemed to come to her as a surprise. "Hey. Relax. Everythings okay."

"I didn't even realize I got so tense there. It's just, our last plane ride- my dream- I'm just... I'm sorr-"

"Don't you apologize!" I say in a stern voice but silly way while trying to hold back a laugh.

She lets out a laugh as I watch the tension stream out of her. It already looks like blood was flowing back into her hands normally. "Then I'm not sorry"

I laugh and let go of her hands. "Why don't we watch a movie?"

"Sure! What movie do you want to watch?"

"Let's watch something funny and annoy everyone on the plane," I reply.

She laughs, "okay," she looks through the options in the tv on the seatback in front of her, "Oh! We should watch Jumunji!"

"What's that?"I ask.

"Oh now we definitely have to watch it. I can't believe you haven't seen Jumanji!"