Chapter two

Maliyah

That's one of the great things about Charles, he has a way of calming me down so easily. I feel at peace in his arms and I love it. I never thought I would feel the way I feel for him in an arranged marriage. Due to not all ones working out.

Charles was trailing kisses down my neck as we laid in bed. Charles, I moan softly as he trails the kisses lower causing me to squeal in delight causing him to chuckle. Oh come on love indulge me a little bit hmm Charles muttered against my neck softly. I always will I giggled softly. Good, he mumbled against my jawline as he yet again had his way with me.

I woke up the next morning feeling relaxed and extremely happy. I turned onto my side to find my husband still asleep. I took the time to admire him fully. He was extremely attractive there was no doubt about it but something about him sleeping makes him look angelic. As I reach out to touch his hair I hear a tired voice go you know it's considered rude to stare causing me to retract my hand. Charles sits up slightly and looks at me grabbing my hand a placing a kiss upon my knuckles. How long have you been up he asked softly. Not long just a few minutes I said as I get up from the bed and go over grabbing my nightdress and slipping it on. One of the maids or servents will probably be coming in soon please get decent I stated softly. Charles chuckles softly as he comes up behind me and places a kiss upon my lips as he puts on some trousers and looks for his shirt. I hear a soft knock on the door. A lady's voice calls out Your majesty are you awake. Yes, we are up you may enter Charles replies and winks at me causing my cheeks to flush read. Put on a shirt I hissed softly. Are you upset that someone other than you will see me shirtless Charles says teasingly as he pulls me into him? I do not need to be jealous your mine I state huffing pulling away from him. I never said you were jealous Charles said with a smirk. The maid walks into the room and I pick up and shove Charles his shirt as he lets out a deep laugh. The maid bow as she says your Majesties. I nod in her direction as I sit in front of my mirror. Would you like me to draw you a bath she asked? That would be lovely thank you, I  said as I tied up my loose hair in a bun to keep it from getting wet as I bathe.

After my bathroom, the maid helped me into a blue beautiful gown that fell to below my knees and left the room that was to be Charles and I's bedroom for the next two weeks. As I am fixing my hair I feel Charles teasing kisses going down my neck trying to distract me. Charles, I whine. Yes, my queen, Charles asked softly? Stop doing that I Muttered as I finish fixing my hair. But Charles Whines like a three-year-old. No buts we have to head to breakfast I hum getting up and walking out of the room causing him to follow behind me.

A/N
How do you like the book?
Check out my other books
And as always stay unfortunate
Sincerely
The leader of the poor unfortunate souls gang 😈💜