ForeWord

Queen Maliyah

I love you Aliyah I always have Charles's voice says before I hear a voice calling for me. Your Grace? Your Grace! I am quickly brought out from my dream and quickly sit up remembering I'm in my chambers on the ship on my way to the French court to marry its king. Last I had seen Charles I was nine years old and he was ten years old. It right before his older brother Francis had died. I had wanted to come to pay my respects but my father wouldn't allow it. He said that if anything had happened to his current heir and something had happened to him there would be nobody to take the throne. My father had known he was ill for a long time but we managed to hide it till his death. I remember, the words he told me on his deathbed. He said "Maliyah, you will achieve great things in this world and he will love you he will strongly respect, you will wed" I couldn't help but think did my father know about my crush on Charles to have had said that. My queen, we will be arriving at the shore in five minutes, I have to ready you now the female servant who had awoken me said. A bath has already been made. She helps me get up and over and into the bath full of soap and rinses and dries my hair. One out she tighten my corset and helps me into my dress and places my crown onto my head.

 One out she tighten my corset and helps me into my dress and places my crown onto my head

You look incredible Lord Valeria says as I put on some earrings

You look incredible Lord Valeria says as I put on some earrings. I turn around to face him. Have we come to shore I ask him. Yes, your Majesty, He says bowing and gesturing with his hand towards the door. I walk out with my servant behind me and Lord Valeria behind her. As I go to get off the ship a loud voice booms Queen Maliyah of Austria. I giggled softly as I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist. Even more gorgeous than I imagine King of France tells me as he gives me a quick one over not once moving his hands from my waist. You grew up well yourself Charles I say to him coyly. I wish we had more time to spend before the wedding but it's only two days away and you have arrived late and tomorrow my mother wishes to do a dress fitting Charles said sighing and Claude will most definitely want to spend time with you today. I giggle softly at the face he makes causing him to smirk slightly. What's so funny darling he asked as we start walking towards one of the carriages with Catherine de Medici inside. Hello Catherine I said bowing slightly causing her to chuckle. Hello my dear, once we get back to court on your all settle in and cozy must start dress fitting your wedding is only a day away from tomorrow after all Catherine said. I nod slightly as Charles helps me into the carriage.

Once we arrive at court. My things are quickly brought into my private chambers, the one I will reside in until Charles and I marry. I have always dreamed of this day but now that it's so close it's so unreal. I can see the love Charles has for me when he looks at me. It gives me chills and makes me feel loved and needed. He makes me feel needed.

The next day at the dress fitting
Okay, turn around a bit sweet girl Catherine says. I turn a bit. I think it needs to be a little tighter around the waist Leeaza says softly as Mary nods in agreement. The skirt needs something more Claude says humming softly to herself. The tailor adjusts what needs to be adjusted and I try to dress back on and look in the mirror. I can't wait for Charles to see me in this. My brother is going to die when he sees you Claude squeals.

Wedding
I am getting ready to walk down the aisle since I don't have my father or any older brother's I decided to give the job to Bash of waking me down the aisle. The whole time we were walking to distract me from thinking about it and falling on my face. He told me stories of Charles. Once in front of Charles, his mouth drops slightly then closes it in shock of the beauty that the dress brought.

 Once in front of Charles, his mouth drops slightly then closes it in shock of the beauty that the dress brought

As we were saying our vows, our promises to each other

As we were saying our vows, our promises to each other. I swear his only goal in his mind was making me cry and he managed to because he caught me off guard. Charles and I were dancing at the party that was after our wedding with all eyes on us. I was officially the Queen of Austria and France. We did it! As we were spinning Charles leans towards me and whispers in my ear. I love you. I love you too my king I said smiling at him. My queen Charles said back. Ahh, I'll never get used to hearing you say it I said. Good because I'll never get tired of saying Charles said. I smile brightly. I don't know if it's safe and I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I do know this, I will willingly lay my life down my life for yours Charles said kissing my knuckles if it meant that you would be safe. Charles, I start to get cut off my Charles placing his lips on mine. One of my ladies in waiting clears her throat on the side of me, causing us to break away from the kiss. It's time your Majesties Lady Aurora says as she curtsies. Charles nods and grabs my arms leading me to the people who are waiting at the door for the consumption.

After being undressed and dressed in my nightwear, Charles leads me to the bed that was placed in the room. My eyes had drifted from my husband to the men that we're standing behind him. Charles moves my face to look back at him. Don't pay any attention to them, darling, they will be gone soon Charles said as he started to pull off my nightgown as he lays me down on the bed reconnecting our lips. I kissed him back as we had gotten lost in each other, I had forgotten about the others in the room. By the time we were finished, I was breathless and in shock at how I never heard the men exit the room. Charles laid beside me bare-skinned laughing softly. What's so funny handsome I asked? Turning on my side to face him. For someone with no experience, you surely are talented Charles said running his fingers down my side exposed through the thin blanket. Amazing he said kissing me. I kissed back giggling softly.

Servants, we're getting my stuff along with Charles ready for our honeymoon. Charles wouldn't let me know where we're going he just said that u would love it and that frustrated me. Along with Lady Aurora, my other friend Lady Anabelle and my now sister in law Princess Claude was helping me dress for the carriage to my mystery location. Since Claude knew where he was taking me but wouldn't sure no matter how much begging I did surprisingly she never relented once. Queen Mary of Scots walked in with Queen Catherine. Hello dear, one Catherine said with a smile are you almost ready? Yes, just adding the finishing touches I said placing on my earnings. Both Catherine and Mary took my arms and lead me out to the carriage where Charles waited for me. Remember, I would like another grandchild soon dear Catherine said as she let go of my arm letting at her son once before walking away. I blushed deep which was noticed by Mary as she stepped in front of me. Don't listen to Catherine, whenever you are ready is good enough Mary said softly. Charles is a good man a boy still, he respects you so much. I smiled at Mary as she helped me into the carriage and off Charles and I go.