Prologue

(It contains sexual harassment content. If you are not comfortable please directly move to chapter 1)

Ugh It's already 10.30 pm, I just hope I can get 10.46 train or I will be very late.
There is a short cut from here. Oh hell the roads are creepy. I shouldn't have come from this road. God I just hope I can get the train.

I saw a man near the end of road. He was intensely staring at me. I was feeling helpless, the roads were deserted. I think I should call someone.
"Hello Josh" Joshua is my younger brother. "Sis where are you? It's quite late"
"Josh I will reach station in 5 mins"

I didn't realize I reached the end of road and didnt find the guy, which made me sigh in peace

"Be Safe, Take care Sis "
" Yes br...mfffff..."
"Sis.. sis.. Liz what happened.. Eliza.. Hello.. "
A hand was on my mouth and on my waist. I tried to free out of his grasp. I tried to bite his hand.
"Aaa. You bitch"
I shouted "HELP PLEASE "

He slapped me and shoved me on the wall and kicked in my guts. He pinned me on the wall by holding both my hands above my head by his one hand. I tried to kick him in the balls. But he slapped me and kept his leg in between mine to block my leg fight. He ripped my Kurta and he gave me a sick overlook. His eyes held carnal hunger for me. I tried to free my hands from his, but he didn't budge.

He began to give wet kisses on my neck and I tried to shout for help. He knead my breast and threw my bra. He started biting near my left breast.
He gave wet soppy kisses on my cleavage. His hand were on my breast, then my stomach, then he held my waist. I tried to wriggle from his hold but to no avail

He slapped me again and tried to lower my pants using his one hand. I began to fight to him by kicking my legs, he slammed my head on the wall. My vision got blurred and I fell on the ground. He hovered above me and was trying to kiss me. I felt bile coming from my throat and began to gag.
"You slut, how dare you! "
"No worries girl , I will make it quick for you "
He pulled my pants down and ripped my panties off. He was trying to unbuckle his pants.

I took the opportunity to search my phone which he threw away. It was near my left hand. I tried to reach it. But he saw my attempt and gave me a warning look. He slammed himself inside me and started to moan himself . I felt sick. I wanted to die in this moment.

I heard sirens sound nearby. This made the guy alert and he got up quickly and tried run. I used my leg to block him and he fell on the floor.
Cops came running to me and saw my state and One woman came near me and tried to talk to me. She asked me to get up. But I couldn't open my mouth. She helped me stand. I felt dizzy and fell on the officer.

When I opened my eyes. I was on a bed. I looked at the surroundings and there was saline on my hand. My mom was sitting near my bed. Her eyes were red shot, puffy. She was crying.

I tried to speak. "Mom" my voice came out hoarse. Mom got up and gave me water and called the doctors.

"How do you feel? " Doctor asked me.

Felt like I died, I wanted to say.
But instead replied with I'm fine

Doctor was checking injuries. My head was bandaged. I had 7 stiches, concussion and ribs were broken. I had scars over my hands and legs. Doctor left me after giving me medicines.

"Liz.. I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I feel like the worst mother. I thought I lost you." Mom began to cry.
"Mom. It's okay. It's not your fault. It's mine. I shouldn't have waited this late. I shouldn't have gone through that creepy road. I feel like dying mom. I feel dirty. I feel pain in my whole body." I sobbed on my mothers shoulder. She held me to her chest, craddling me.
"Liza it's not your fault baby. It was that bastard. He raped you. He used you. He should feel dirty, not you Liz. He is in police custody. Don't worry. He will not come near you again. Dont be scared baby. I'm here, you dad is here. Joshua is also there. He is crying from the moment he saw you. He was the one who called the police and sent your location to them. Thank God you were in call with him. I don't even want to think what would have happened if the cops couldnt have reached you."
"I would have died. That was better mom. I don't want to live. I want to die. Please mom. Please. Please." I cried and felt tired. I slept on her shoulder

I woke up hearing sobs and feeling water drops on my hands. My brother was holding my hand. "Josh" I called him. He didn't hear me. I tried again and he jerked awake.
Joshua asked, "How are you? Are you feeling pain? Should I call the doctor? Do you want water? "
I gave him little smile and said, "I'm fine Josh. Don't cry bro. I'm alright now. "

Police officers came in the evening and took my statement.

Next day, my friends Anna, Riya, Leah, Edgar, Chris came to see me. They all were crying mess and then too they tried to cheer me up. I just gave them small smiles. I just wanted to be alone. My dad came when they left. He tried to talk to me. I just gave him simple answers.

Doctors asked my parents to take me to a therapist. They agreed. I was discharged after a week. I came home. I hardly spoke to anyone while I was in hospital. I just wanted to be alone. I wanted to die.

My family were always there with me except during night time. They took care of me like I was a fragile thing which would break anytime. I was fed up.

I didn't want to sleep. When I closed my eyes I could see his eyes, his hands all over me. I ran to washroom, started the shower. I felt dirty. I started scrubbing my hands. I could feel his hands all over me. I started scrubbing harshly, I didn't feel any pain. I just wanted to die. I searched for something sharp. I got a blade in my drawer, I placed it near my wrist. My hands were shaking. But I mustered courage and the blade pierced my skin. Blood started flowing. I wanted to scream in pain but I muffled my cries on my palm. I felt dizzy. I opened my washroom and tried to walk out, I slipped and fell on the floor hitting my head. I heard screams but my eyes were closed. I felt peace.