4. Best Friends

Eliza's POV

"Mom why didn't you tell them that I was raped. I had to tell him that I was a rape victim and has nightmares. The word 'rape' was enough for him to reject me. This is the third guy this month to reject me mom. I don't think anyone wants to marry me. I can live alone happily. I don't want a guy in my life to be happy mom. I am content with my family and my friends"

"Eliza just one more try please. This time I will inform the family beforehand about the incident and the nightmares I promise. Please one more guy, last time" mom pleaded.

"Ok mom last chance, after this I don't want to hear the word marriage in my life."
I threw my phone on my bed and collapsed down on the floor holding my head.

I heard the door opening. Eve came in my room and saw me sobbing. She gathered me in her arms.

"Shhh it's okay.. Everything will be alright babe.. Shh babe.. Liz they don't deserve you.. Its OK", Eve said.

"It's almost 6 month I came here and started living my new life. I was forgetting about my incident and even my nightmares had reduced. I don't understand why they keep digging it again and again, making me remember His touches. Was it my fault that I had been raped? Was it my fault that I have been used?. My 1 month salary is more than their total 3 months salary then too they have the power to reject me. Some even have the guts to ask for dowry." I cried.

Eve said, "It's ok Liz.. they are not worthy of you. They don't know what gem they have lost. One day a a guy will treat you as the queen you are."

I scoffed, "I hope so " Not believing her at all. I don't think there is any guy for me.

"Now come on get up we will both watch a movie and order pizza." Eliza said.

"Oh shit!! its date Saturday, isn't it Eve? You were supposed to be ready by now he will be on his way now."

'No, I'm not going Liz. Wait just 5 mins I'll inform him to postpone our date night."

"But eve.. " I started to protest her.

"No! shut up!! you are more important to me and you are my girlfriend first. Now get up and pick a movie I will be coming in few minutes. "

I giggled and went to choose a movie and settled on 'me before you.'
Eve came with popcorns.

After 15 mins into the movie

After 15 mins into the movie.. Rom came strutting inside with pizza and ice creams. Of course he wouldn't knock.

"Belle I have the depression kit" He hugged me tightly after placing the ice-creams on the table.
"Come on babe get aside I will sit in the middle. Come on belle.. Now u both snuggle me." Rom said.

"Belle don't cry over pathetic guys. They don't deserve you." He kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "If you are still single by the age of 35 I will marry you after I marry my Eve.  So no worries belle, you don't have to be an old lady with 20 cats." He joked.