Chapter 19 - Board Games

Lilliana's Outfit

I sat on the couch of the studio listening to Nessa's amazing vocals

I sat on the couch of the studio listening to Nessa's amazing vocals. The room had purple lighting and was very vibey. The only other light was the sound system where Leo sat on his rolling chair. Inside sat me, Ness, Bree Nessa's manager, and Leo, who works with Nessa at the studio controlling the booth.

We were about to leave, but Ness needed to finish some vocals on the song she was working on. I didn't mind though I loved listening to her singing. She had a crazy amazing voice.

After Ness finished, we headed toward her car. It was just us since Leo was staying at the studio to work, Bree was heading back home, and I was staying at Nessa's today. We were going to enjoy one of our famous sleepovers. Which usually ended with us staying up to 3 am eating junk, watching TV, and playing ridiculous games.

"I win," I shout in excitement as I beat Nessa in Sorry. It was our 6th game, and somehow this was my first win. So I started dancing around the living room. Nessa laughed at me before joining in with me as we both danced around like idiots. The Blaze and Baby saw us dancing and started jumping up and down, yelling loudly.

After laughing our butts off, Ness and I sat on her couch, out of breath, panting for air. "We should probably clean the game up before the dogs get it," I suggest to Nessa.

"Yeah, we probably should," she agrees, with neither one of us still not getting up. We look at one another, breaking into laughter. Before finally got up both of us cleaned it up and put it on the table to put away later.

"Ready to watch some TV," Nessa says as she jumps on her bed and grabs the remote which was on her nightstand.

"Yep," I say, jumping on the bed next to her. She smiles at me as she flicks through the channels before turning on Netflix when she can't find anything.

"Is this fine," she asks. I looked over to the TV since I was distracted by petting Blaze and Baby. Once I looked over, I saw a Gossip girl on TV, which made me smile.

"Yeah, I love his show," I respond, turning to face her once again. She smiles before pressing play as we both get comfy watching TV.

Halfway through the episode, Ness paused it getting up. I looked at her uncertain about what she was doing.

"Where are you going," I ask, confused.

"Sorry. I was going to get some snacks. Do you want anything," Nessa asks apologetically. I smile before nodding my head.

"Yeah, I'll go with you," I say, jumping up, trying not to wake up the dogs because both dogs were asleep on the bed.

"Okay, come on," she says as I follow behind her.

Nessa and I stood on the countertops throwing down snacks. It turns out we were both too short to reach them. This makes sense since Nessa is 4'11 and I am 5'2. I had no idea how we thought this was going to work.

"That should be good," Ness said as she looked at all the snacks we got. There were three bags of chips, Smart food popcorn, purple Doritos, and red Doritos. Then we had a bottle of soda with cups, and lastly, we had pizza bites that we had put in the oven.

"Yep, that does seem good," I say as we both jump down from the counters. We both looked at the food one more time before high-fiving each other, accomplished and satisfied with the food we had got.

Nessa and I carried the food to bed, dumping it on it. Before, I lay back down and relaxed. The noise had woken up the dogs, but once they saw us, they went right back to bed. We pressed play, talked, and ate.

A lot of time had passed, and now it was 2 am. Nessa passed out at 1 am after eating all the junk food. I stayed up watching TV and couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to call Bryce since we hadn't talked all day since Nessa picked me up.

I remember that Bryce probably wasn't up since it was 2 am, so I just sent him a text instead. I saw I had a text from Bryce earlier. I smiled, and sent him a text, then passed out next to Nessa.

Babe😍🤤

Love you, goodnight Princess
𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟽𝚊𝚖

Love you too bubs see you
tomorrow Luv ya❤️
𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚠