Chapter 20 -D'Amelio

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

"And here we are," Noah says. I turn my head to see a giant modern mansion. Today I was hanging out with Charli, Dixie, and Noah. That was because Dixie and Charli invited me over when they heard the boys had a meeting for their merch. So I was about to stay at home alone until Noah told me that they had heard and wanted me to come over with him.

"Wow, that is where they live. It is huge," I say in amazement, looking at the house. It was huge, with a modern look. There was no kidding when you said the place was expansive.

"Yep," he replied as he pulled into the parking lot of their house, parking it before turning it off.

After we exited the car, Noah knocked on the door. He hit the doorbell as I stood beside him, unsure what to do. It only took a couple of seconds, but I looked to see the door opening with an older lady. That was probably their mom.

"Hey, Noah, nice to see you again," She spoke before giving Noah a warm hug and turning towards me," and you must be Lilliana. It's so great to meet you," she said, once again after releasing Noah to hug me. Which made me smile at how nice she was that explained a lot about Charli and Dixie.

"The girls are just upstairs in their room," she says, heading toward the kitchen. Noah went first, walking up the stairs as I followed him.

"Lilli," Charli shouts, stretching out the I in my name as she jumps into my arms, hugging me.

"Hey Char, I missed you," I say, hugging her back. I never thought about how funny the situation was. Charli is sixteen and taller than me, and somehow I am carrying her. "Hey, I feel like chop liver," Dixie shouts, pretending to be mad by crossing her arms. "Aww, I missed you, babe," Noah says.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Lilliana," she says, walking over to me. I laugh and then hug Dixie.

"Of course, not Dixie, I missed my wifey too," I say, still hugging her as we laugh, swaying back and forth.

"Hey guys, I'm here too," Noah says, waving his arms just wanting attention because no one was talking to him.

"We know," Dixie jokingly says rudely before walking over and kissing him, causing Charli to cover her eyes.

"Relax, we are here too," Charli says, causing Dixie to roll her eyes at her younger sister.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" I ask, breaking up the sibling before their fight.

"Ooo, we should film TikToks," Charli suggests. I smile and nod my head, following Charli as we leave Dixie and Noah alone.

TikTok
(Lilliana is Madi)