Chapter 22 - Hype House

Lilliana's Outfit

I exited the Uber with a smile after paying the Uber lady

I exited the Uber with a smile after paying the Uber lady. Then I walked towards the hype house, looking at my previous text from Charli telling me to text her when I arrived before responding.

Charli🍩💃

Charli🍩💃
Text me when you get here,
so I can let you into the
read it 45 minutes ago
Me
I'm in front of the gate
read it 1 minute ago

Charli🍩💃
K, be right there
just read

Waiting for Charli, I looked up to see my name getting called, causing me to panic, recognizing the voice from my lunch with Mads and Nessa. I quickly covered my nervousness, so it wasn't noticeable, as I straightened my posture. Then I looked up to see the man I recognized to be Fletcher with a camera pointed at me.

"Hey Lilliana, nice to see you again," he speaks. I smile, not wanting to be rude, then put my phone in my back pocket, putting my full attention on him. It wasn't like there was anything terrible for him to ask me. Nothing huge happens to me, so it should be fine.

"It's nice to see you too, Fletcher," I responded, not knowing where he was going with the questions.

"Well, I heard you made a TikTok account or something like someone sent in," he says, talking about how fans sent him messages about it.

"Yeah, I made a TikTok and Instagram with the help of Charli, Dixie, and Noah," I answer, with a smile, remembering that day made me happy.

"That's cool," he starts before getting cut off by Charli as she opens the get letting me in. It made me feel bad, but I did it here to hang out with Hype and not get interviewed by Hollywood Fix.

"Sorry, Fletcher. Got to go, see you next time, have a nice day, "I said before walking into the gate entrance. Charli closed it behind me.

"You too," I hear him shout as I enter the house. I haven't been in since forever. It was also the place where I met Charli Dixie, and Addison. I have gotten closer to you since our first encounter.

Plus, I get to see Mia, Nikita Kouvr, and Larray once again, whom I have only talked to briefly since my first visit.

"Lilli," all the girls shouted, stretching out the I when I entered the living room. Then Mia, Kouvr, Nikita Dixie, and Larray screamed, running over to hug me. I smile, hugging each of them back as Charli joins in.

"We haven't seen you in forever," Mia says as I give her and Kouvr her hug. I smile, nodding my head at how right they were. It feels like forever since my first time at Hype.