Chapter 23 - Not Content House

Lilliana's Outfit

"You're so gorgeous," I say to Madi Monroe as I watch her try on outfits

"You're so gorgeous," I say to Madi Monroe as I watch her try on outfits. Madi and I had met through Charli when I went to her house a couple of days ago, and we hit off great.

Charli Madi and I were supposed to go to the mall, but Charli had to meet up with a company for a brand deal, meaning she couldn't come.

Even though Charli couldn't come, Madi and I decided to hang out. Madi was going to take me to the mall and then the Notacontenthouse to meet the girls.

Which I was happy about, but it was a little weird still. Ever since Bryce and I went public, my life has been a roller coaster. I stopped being the shy person that I was and started opening up. Not to mention my friend group extended massively. It made me happy. I had a hard time when I was in school opening up.

"You are gorgeous too, Lilliana. You have to buy something too. Here try this dress on. It's your style," she says, handing me a dress with a smile. She was the sweetest, always making me feel good about myself.

I smiled the responded, "Thanks, here let me try it on," before entering the dressing room, taking off my clothes, and trying on the dress.

I looked into the mirror, and I liked it. I looked pretty. The dress was red with white flowers. I walked about the changing room giving Madi a twirl and showing her the dress.

"It looks amazing," she said with a smile hugging me as I hugged her back. She did make me feel good about myself. I was having a great time with her.

After browsing through the Mall with Madi, we were ready to get to the house. I only bought a couple of things, with Madi, buying a couple more things than I did. So we put them all in the Uber, getting ready to get to the house.

"Okay, these are the girls' Ava, Lauren, Devyn, Anna, Eva, Sab, and Cynthia," she says, pointing at each girl as she talks.  Each one waved with a smile as Madi said their name. I smiled back, and they did too.

"Wow, there are so many of you guys," you say, still smiling. Once you said that. All the girls laugh, finding it funny, and you laugh along with them.

"Yeah, I never really thought about it though they are all like my family," Cynthia says, stepping forward. Wait, that name sounded familiar.

"Wait, you're Cynthia, Quinton's girlfriend right?" I ask. Quinton talks about his girlfriend Cynthia all the time and how she is super in love with him.

"Yeah, how'd you guess?" she says, super confused.

"He talks about you all the time," I respond as she laughs with a smile on her face. I could tell both of them were deeply in love with the other.

"Kind of like how Cynthia talks about him all the time," Lauren says, causing all the girls to laugh. Cynthia rolls her eyes before laughing along with them.

TikTok

Lilliana_Wilson- My Hype Girl @madimonroe
❤️: 2.1m 💬: 134.7k 🗣:18.3k
user- I love the way she moves for some reason
user- I love your outfits
user- I am obsessed

Evacudmore✔️- Our dance at the end @lilliana_wilson
❤️:987.2k 💬: 98.7k 🗣: 23.1k
user- Aww their friendship
user- Anna punching the air
user- love you guys

Avatortorci✔️- Met this beauty today @lilliana_wilson
❤️: 521.9k 💬: 67.6k 🗣:14.8k
user- Killed the dance
user- Amazing
user- Lilliana is all over TikTok these days

Laurenkettering✔️- Baby lilliana_wilson
❤️: 1.3M 💬: 119.8k 🗣: 26.5k
user- OK this du is too powerful
user- slayed the whole thing
user- killed this dance

Sabquesada✔️- My new bestie @lilliana_wilson
❤️: 678.9k 💬:59.8k 🗣:17.3k
user- Love this duo
user- favorites
user- I see two beautiful girls😍

Devynwinkler✔️- @lilliana_wilson Cowgirls🤠
❤️:784.5k 💬:198.7k 🗣:15.4K
user- Beautiful Girls
user- You both are so gorgeous
user- Lilliana and Devyn= 🥰

Cynthiaparker✔️- Babes @lilliana_wilson
❤️: 1.1m 💬:107.9k 🗣: 19.5k
user- love this friendship
user- They were in sync
user- Love this

Annabananaxddd✔️- My Beb @lilliana_wilson
❤️: 984.8k 💬:103.1k 🗣: 23.6k

user- killed it
user- The duo we never knew we needed😳
user- This duo

After finishing the TikToks, we sat down, talking about of kinds of things. We were all chatting, and just having fun talking to each other about all types of things. The girls were funny and sweet. We got along, creating bonds. We even made inside jokes. All around, just having a good time hanging out with one another.

Author's Note