Chapter 21 - Reaction

Lilliana's Outfit (In case you forgot)

Bryce's Pov

"Yo, did you see Tiktokroom, Bryce? Lilliana downloaded TikTok and Insta," Josh outburst on our way home from the merch meetings as I stopped at a red light.

"Very funny, Josh Lilliana hates Social Media," I shoot back, annoyed with his antics of always trying to mess with me.

"Bud, I'm not kidding, look," he said, shoving his phone in my face. I looked, seeing a TikTok Room post. It showed an Instagram account with a picture of Lilliana, Charli, and Dixie.

Then Josh scrolled down his phone, showing a TikTok account, which had three videos posted, with the user being Lilliana. But there was no way it was her. It had to be someone else pretending to be Lilliana, trying to get clout. Lilli wouldn't do that without telling me.

We tell each other everything, plus our relationship has tons of trust and communication. Lilliana wouldn't have talked about it with me if she was going to make an account. Even if Lilli didn't tell me, she still wouldn't do it after all the hate she got. She was devastated when she read my comments on my posts about what would happen if she read her own.

I could clap back at someone and say something rude to anyone without feeling guilty, but Lilli wasn't that person. She would never purposely try to hurt someone. That meant that the account couldn't be hers. Right, she wouldn't put herself through that.

That account could not be hers. I could not watch the girl I was in love with getting hate for no entire reason. I just can't let her do that.

"Buddy, Bryce, it's a green light, come on," Josh shouts, hitting my shoulder.

I continue driving when Josh starts talking again. "Hey bud, it's not that bad. Lilliana is going to love TikTok," he says. I could not believe him. He should know how bad TikTok hate is. He was with Nessa when she got all that hate, and he has got hate before.

"Josh, are you kidding? Imagen, how much that she is going to get exposed to, I just can't let it happen," I scream, letting go of all my feelings and then speeding home to talk to Lilliana.

Lɪʟʟɪᴀɴᴀ's POV

"Noah, thanks for bringing me to the girls. I had a lot of fun there," I say, thanking Noah for the ride and the ride back home.

"No problem, Liana. I had fun, and the girls did too," he says, smiling as we enter the house.

"Hello!" I yell as we enter the house looking for the boys. The yell received no answer. It was unusual since they always answered, not to mention the house was quiet.

"Must not be home yet," Noah says as we both sit on the couch, going on our phones. I clicked on Bryce's vlogs since I loved watching them. Plus, I haven't looked at any of the videos at all this week.

"Lilliana, where the hell are you?" Bryce yelled, making me jump from the noise. He sounded upset and mad at me. Did I do something? Not that I know of, I must be interrupting it all wrong.

Narrator Pov

Bryce stomped into the living with his fist balled. His face was red, with arched eyebrows. Josh followed behind calmly. Although he didn't show it, he was worried about his friend's overreaction to Lilliana's TikTok account.

Liliana was confused. She wondered what made Bryce so mad. One question that stuck out to me the most was, is it my fault? She hoped it wasn't. She never wanted to hurt Bryce. Noah also sat in the living room, equally as confused as Lilliana, when he saw his friend walk in.

Bryce entered the room, still angry, ready to let out his frustration. "Did you make social media accounts," he yells, startling Lilliana. She was shocked by his reaction, so she dropped her phone.

"Yeah," she said in a low voice, almost a whisper afraid of him. Although she knew he wouldn't hit her. She was scared out of her pants.

3 Hours Later

Bryce and Lilliana still had not talked since their fight. Josh had left back to his house, and Noah sat on the sofa along with Blake. He had arrived a little after the argument, and Noah told him what happened.

Lilliana lay on her bed. Her eyes closed, ready to sleep. Bryce, on the other hand, sat on Noah's bed, mad at his actions. He had no idea why he lashed out at Lilliana like that. If she wanted to start social media, then she could. The truth was that he was just scared and didn't want anything terrible to happen to her.

Bryce shot up, ready to apologize to her, causing him to rush into his room. He quickly slowed his pace when he saw that she was sleeping. He couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked. That caused him to crawl into bed with her cuddling her. He pulled her tiny body onto his chess with a smile. Almost as an instinct, her arms wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry, Princess, I don't know why I lashed out at you like that. I was just scared about you getting hate and taking it out on you. You can do whatever you want. I am happy for you. I am. I am happy now that I can film more TikTok with you. Anyway, I am sorry, and I love you," He tells Lilliana's sleeping body.

"I love you too, Bryce," she spoke as Bryce talking to her had woken her up.

"I didn't mean to wake you u,p Princess," he quickly speaks, trying to apologize once again.

"Then I wouldn't have been able to hear your apology," Lilli speaks, lifting her head that was on his chest to look at him with a smile.

"I meant what I said. I am happy for you," Bryce speaks before he gets cut off by Lilliana.

"I know, bubs. I love you too. Now time for bed," Lilliana said, speaking the last line sternly, causing Bryce to laugh. The couple cuddled back into each other before falling asleep happy.

Authors Note