Chapter 24 - Traitor

Lilliana's Outfit

I watched as Mochi chased after Brooklyn and Buddy, running around the coffee table

I watched as Mochi chased after Brooklyn and Buddy, running around the coffee table. We were at Josh, Jaden, and Griffin's house. The boys were filming videos and doing a little sway get-together. However, the only boys here were Josh, Griffin, Bryce Kio Blake, and JRod because the rest of the boys were busy.

The barking, which quieted down a few seconds ago, got louder when the three dogs ran back into the living room. Behind them were the boys and Jrod with a camera, walking in my direction.

"Look who it is, the traitor herself," Josh speaks, pointing at me while speaking to the camera.

"What are you talking about?" I say, looking at them in confusion. Josh wasn't making any sense. All the boys seemed to find it funny, except me, who was not in on the joke.

"You have been hanging out with all the content houses instead of Sway recently," Bryce adds, looking into the camera. I realized they were using it for a bit for their video, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I am not a traitor," I defend, looking at the boys, and crossing my arms. I pouted, but the boys ignored me, continuing with their jokes.

"Pretty sure you are," Blake said, smirking. The boys continued to annoy me.

"I was hanging out with my friends," I defend once again. The boys continue integrating me into the camera.

After having enough, I let out a statement, getting annoyed. "Fine, if you guys continue to be annoying, I will hang out with Griff and Kio." I walked over to the two boys sitting on the other sofa. The two of them were laughing and showing each other TikToks.

I sat in between them, causing them to look at me confused, clearly not paying attention to the boys and my conversation. "Look, it is my two favorite sway boys," I say, pulling them both into a group hug as they laugh.

"But Bryce is over there," Kio says, not understanding the conversation. I smile and then shrug my shoulders, acting like I don't care. I see Jrod recording me as the boys stare at me. All of the boys pretended to be mad, which gave me an idea.

"I know what we should do. We should film a TikTok," I said to Griffin and Kio, pretending the other boys were not there.

"Sure, let's do it," Griffin says with a smile as he grabs the ring light. The three of us stand up, ignoring the other boys' existence as they watch our film.

TikTok

Lilliana_wilson✔️- My favorite Swayboys @griffinjohnson @kiocyr
❤️: 983.9k 💬:135.3k 🗣:23.1k

user- Did she and Bryce break up
user- the shade
Josh Richards✔️- Blake Bryce and I watch them make this TikTok
user- She said fuck his best friends and make them yes man
user- Relax it's a joke Bryce and her are fine •|Liked by Creator|.

The three of us continued talking, ignoring the boys as they tried to get our attention. The more we ignored them, the more they annoyed us. They kept yelling at us and throwing pillows, even though we pretended we didn't notice.

"Griffin, I don't remember your house being this haunted last time I was here," I declare, referring to the boys throwing pillows at us, leading me to say that ghosts were throwing pillows at us.

"Yeah, it's a new thing. It randomly started happening," Griffin responds, causing me and Kio to laugh. I looked at them from the corner of my eye, seeing Jrod filming us joking around and the boys rolling their eyes.

"That sucks, dude. We should hang out at my place soon, so you don't have to deal with the ghosts," Kio lets out.

"Yeah, a matter of fact, we should go today," I say, laughing at how far we are taking the joke. My laugh caused Griffin and Kio to laugh.

"Baby, really come on. I'm sorry for calling you a Traitor," Bryce gives up, trying for at least twenty minutes to get my attention.

"It's okay, baby. I forgive you," I say with a smile, jumping into his arms. He lifts me, kissing me. I hear all the boys groan in exaggerated disgust as we do.

"Buddy's too big of a simp couldn't go twenty minutes without her," Josh yells, and all the boys start shouting.

"Simp, Simp, Simp!" as he puts me back on the ground. Once I'm on the floor, Bryce flips the boys off, only resulting in more laughing and teasing. Eventually, it calmed down, and we all took it easy, having a good time together like usual. Jrod filmed a couple of bits with the boys for their channels.