Chapter 25 - Modeling

Lilliana's Outfit (Only wearing this when she arrives)

I sat at the kitchen table, listening to Bryce and Jrod talking about editing his new video

I sat at the kitchen table, listening to Bryce and Jrod talking about editing his new video. I was snacking on some Sour Cream and cheddar chips, listening to the conversation.

Then, I heard my phone ring, which was odd since I had not expected a call from anyone.
"Who's that, babe?" Bryce says, facing me when he hears it ring. I shrugged my shoulder, not knowing the answer.

"I have no idea. I am not expecting anyone to call," I say. Bryce shrugs his shoulders, focusing back on his and Jrod's conversation. I, on the other hand, shake the crumbs off my fingers, reaching for the phone, and seeing Charli's name flash across the screen, surprising me.

Charli🍩💃
•| On-Call |•

Hey Charli, what are you doing?

Lilliana, you answered
I need your help.

What's wrong, babe?

I have this photoshoot with
the brand Linx. Dixie was
supposed to do it with me,
but she can't make it since
She needs to do things for her
music video. I was wondering if
you could do the photoshoot.

Of course, I will. Send me the
address, and I'll be there

Thanks, this means so much
to me. You're the best.

It's no problem,
I wasn't doing anything, anyway.

Okay, I have to go I will text
you the address. love you, bye

Bye, love you

•|Called Ended|•

"Babe, Charli needs my help. Can you drive me to this shoot she has?" I ask with a smile.
"What do you mean?" he asks, confused.

"She has this photoshoot, and she needs someone to do it with her. Dixie was supposed to go, but something came up. Now Charli asks me to do it instead. She's already there, so she can't pick me up. Someone else has to. The only person who can drop me off is you, besides an Uber," I explain to Bryce.

"Okay, princess. I will bring you there, but I have to be back soon. I'm expecting a call about my Ani. Then I have an on-the-phone meeting at 2:00," Bryce says.

I nod my head, agreeing with him, before walking over and putting on my shoes.

¥<-•~~~~~~~~~~•->¥