Chapter 26 - After Photoshoot

"That was so much fun. I want to do more stuff like that," I say to Charli as we enter Heidi's car. "You should. You did so well," Charli says, buckling her seatbelt. Heidi pulls out of the parking lot, smiling at our conversation.

"I am 5'2, way too short for modeling of any kind," I say, denying the requests, knowing there was no chance that anyone would hire me. "Come on, Sweetie. You're a beautiful girl. Any company would love to hire you. I promise we'll find a company," Heidi says, smiling at me through a rearview mirror.

"You guys want me to try this out?" I ask, skeptical about the idea in general. I watch as they both nod their heads as we stop at a red light.

"I mean, it would be a great source for my money supply. I've been using all the money I saved from back home, and living off of Bryce's money, doing this would be beneficial," I say, rambling, trying to convince myself.

"See, it will work out great. Everything would be fun if you did it," Charli reassures, trying to make me take the idea.

"Fine, I'll apply to some agencies and see if they take me with my height," I say as Charli and Heidi shout in excitement, making me smile. Before, Heidi starts driving again once she sees the light turn green.

"Sweetie, come with Charli and me to the house. Dixie should be home by now, and we will apply to some agencies before you go back to your house with the boys," Heidi explains while she drives.

"Yeah, let me text Bryce to tell him I will be home a little later. Thanks again, Heidi. It means a lot to me how much you do for me, and you too, Charli. You guys both do a lot for me orally appreciate it," I say to both of them, meaning every word I say.

"Aww, of course, Lilli. You're one of my best friends, and you deserve it," Charli says to me, turning around in the passenger seat and giving me a hug causing me to smile.

"I one hundred percent agree with Charli. You are one of the sweetest girls, and you deserve it," Hedi says, causing me to smile. "You both are the best," I say as we continue driving.

Babe😍

I am gonna hang out at the Damelios
house so I will be home later than
expected Luv u🥰

Luv u too babe
See you soon just text me
when you arrive

K bye babe

End of Messages

"So these agencies usually say they accept shorter models you should apply to these agencies," Heidi says as Mark nods his head in agreement.

"Aww, I can't believe my wifey is going to be a model," Dixie says, hugging me.

"Probably not, only if they accept me," I say, not trying to overexcite myself. In case I don't get accepted.

"Of course, you're going to get accepted. You're beautiful," Charli says, trying to reassure me. Both girls, nodded their heads, trying to convince me.

"I shouldn't get my hopes up in case I don't get accepted," I say to Dixie and Charli, who seem to disagree with the idea of me not getting into the modeling agencies. I mean, I sure hope I do. I even had to get Colten to edit my pictures early because I needed to send them to the companies to see if they liked me.

"Okay, sweetie. We applied to a couple of agencies using the information you gave us. They should email you back in the next couple of days if you were accepted," Heidi says as she and Mark get up from the tables.

"Thank you all for doing this for me. It means a lot that you guys did," I say to them as we all go in for a big family hug.

¥•<-~~~~~~~~~~->•¥

TikTok

Lilliana_wilson✔️- Thanks for 5 million followers @charlidamelio
❤️: 1.1M 💬:113.9k 🗣: 22.7k

user- You deserve it, babe
user- No one gonna mention that she and Charli killed this dance
user- You deserve even more

Lilliana_wilson✔️- Taught my wife Dixie a dance @dixiedamelio
❤️:989.7k 💬: 106.1k 🗣: 18.4k

user- Haha they killed it
user- Yes finally someone who can teach Dixie to dance
user- Love them together

Dixiedamelio✔️- This day was filled with Lilli trying to teach me dances @lilliana_wilson
❤️:2.3m 💬: 123.5k 🗣: 21.8k

user- Dixie stepping up in the dance world
user- Haha love them together
user- I love Lilli's relationship with the D'amelios

Charlidamelio✔️- My bestie🥰
❤️:3.1M 💬:156.4K 🗣: 26.9k

user- Love this friendship
user- Two pretty best friends
user- Amazing

Heididamelio✔️- My 3rd daughter💕 @Lilliana_wilson
❤️:1.2m 💬: 123.0k 🗣: 24.2k

Lilliana_wilson✔️- My second mother
user- Aww that's so sweet
user- That's so cute

Author's Note